My Girlfriend Says She Loves me But She don't find any connection between us

anish

Hello, I am in Long Distance Relationship since we started loving each other. Now we're having issues in our relationship. Few days ago my girlfriend told me she don't feel any connection between us. My girlfriend is having anxiety attacks and taking depression meds. she works as a news reporter and of course she has lots of work pressure.she don't have much time to talk with me neither i can force her. we had a sex like 8 months ago and we used to do sexting and other stuffs. 5 months ago she stopped doing this and i didn't force her in anything i waited for the right time.

Now she's saying she don't feel any connection between us and i never felt that way. i always felt connected with her. physically yeah we are far but i'm the only person who can understand her. i know she's having trouble with depression and i have to listen her and she's asking me for space like breaking up. she wants to end our 2 years relationship but i don't wanna lose her i love her so much and i want to help her with her depression. i don't want to let her go in this situation. she loves me too. i don't know why is this even happening? i can't work and i can't focus on anything.

help me please i really need advice. Right now i even can't think of anything. i told her my decision for now is "i won't leave you". our situation is getting worse but i want her back. I can't even meet her and she's saying not to come she don't even have time to meet me.

how can i help her and help myself ? I can't even meet her nor get much time to talk

Is she saying all these because of her depression?

Is there anyway I can get her back and would you have any advice on how with a person with such a condition.

i always ask myself what did i do to deserve this. i know it's not her fault too but we are facing all these. Thanks for listening :)

we live pretty far. If i take bus like more than 12 hrs and if i take flight hour but costly so if i able to go i'll go within month but reason us she can't give me much time because of her work. Distance is not a problem but i wanna meet her too hoping it can fix our issues,But it takes time to meet her. we don't have much time.

Thanks for reply :)

yeah she is asking for help. she says i need help. sometimes she thinks of suicide i thought i was helping but she said i did nothing. i don't know how to help her in this situation. If i leave her what if she do something stupid. so i don't want to leave her. i don't wanna leave her alone but that's what she wants.

Well, she's trying to tell you it's over and you're not accepting it. It's probably not enough for her to see someone every 8 months or so for sex. The Internet is a lousy place to try to date someone. Keep in mind that it takes two to have a relationship, and although you may be feeling this great connection, she isn't. And certainly if this is causing her great anxiety and depression, then it's harming her health as well. You should leave her alone and move on. She has her hands full coping with life at the moment.

2 yrs back we met on dating app. Due to the same culture/ language/ interest and all it didn't take time to be close and finally we were able to meet. but i don't know how did this happen in our life. every second is painful i feel heavy eveytime because even when she agreed to talk she don't even smile. she was not like this before.

Look, I'm sorry that you are hurting and it's never easy or pleasant to be broken up with. However, you must accept and respect her decision. This isn't something you fix and you absolutely do not get to decide that you won't leave. I know you are in shock and pain, but that is still crazy talk and unacceptable. Of course she isn't smiling at you or acting happy. She decided to end the relationship. Not a time to laugh for her either. However, respect that she is a grown woman with a career who actually know what she does and doesn't want. At this point in time, she is being very very clear that she doesn't want you. So the worst thing that you can possibly do is force yourself or refuse to leave her be. Every time you beg, argue, tell her that you'll come over and demand her time - you are pushing her further and further away and cementing in her mind that ending things was the right thing to do.

Go no contact and start working on acceptance and healing as hard as it is. Yes, it hurts, but we have all been there and you'll be fine with time. If she ever changes her mind, she knows how to reach you. Right now especially, SHOW that you can respect her and her decisions.

Archived