Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Reputable German version of a site like this?

Reputable German version of a site like this?

Hello,

my mother is going through something insanely heavy right now. her life was completely flipped upside down. shes talking to friends/her brother/me etc about it but i felt like a site like this where youre able to write it out and have people comment on it and also seeing other people helped me a lot. it kind of had a therapeutic effect on me and id love to help her too. im doing what i can and im trying to find new stuff even if its only helps a teeny tiny bit. in the end its always time that heals most of the wounds.

Subject would be a sudden breakup because of certain stuff that transpired after 30 years of marriage.

any tips are welcome, i know i can just google stuff but id like her to have a good experience with it and not just try some random one based on chance.

kind regards

A therapist who she can sort out this out with one-on-one is a much better idea.
    Originally Posted by emptyeffort
    my mother is going through something insanely heavy right now. Subject would be a sudden breakup because of certain stuff that transpired after 30 years of marriage.

i know, but i cant force her to do that. and right now with a new job that she has to be tutored into etc, it aint gonna happen.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice