OW's profile pic is her and my husband

phoenixlyza7

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of the OW's profile picture which is a couple pic of her and my husband in a beach somewhere. Why would she risk posting this? Though we are already separated for almost 2 years (bec I caught them) it is not legal yet. They went to all the trouble denying their affair and making me look bad to people and now the OW has gone public? What changed?

My ex had twins and got engaged before we legally were divorced. They both denied it was an affair to their friends and family ..... Officially they met as though acquaintances, in reality they met on Ashley Madison. If their friends and family were smart enough they would have worked out she was 1 month pregnant (definitely not mine as I had the snip) while we were still together and before they supposedly met!!! One thing cheaters have in common is they are pathological liars.

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of the OW's profile picture which is a couple pic of her and my husband in a beach somewhere. Why would she risk posting this? Though we are already separated for almost 2 years (bec I caught them) it is not legal yet. They went to all the trouble denying their affair and making me look bad to people and now the OW has gone public? What changed?

He's probably made her some promises about Happily Ever After or some such malarkey. She feels more secure and sure that she has a future (with a cheater, oh joy) and they want to take it public.

Unfortunately since you have been separated for 2 Years, he can date and she can post pics. She's not the 'other woman' if you are separated.

Ask your "friend" to stop snooping and sending this kind of thing to upset you. Ask her why she is doing this and why she needs to shove this in your face.

Are you legally separated? How long do you have to be separated before you can file for divorce? Hopefully you have started dating as well.

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot. we are already separated for almost 2 years
Unfortunately since you have been separated for 2 Years, he can date and she can post pics. She's not the 'other woman' if you are separated.

Ask your "friend" to stop snooping and sending this kind of thing to upset you. Ask her why she is doing this and why she needs to shove this in your face.

Are you legally separated? How long do you have to be separated before you can file for divorce? Hopefully you have started dating as well.

I thought the same thing. Where I live separated means “still married” so no you can’t date. But they are and she’s comfortable making it public. I’d just love my life and ask people not to share that kind of info.

I completely agree with you about the friend needing to stop but, to be fair, for the most part, friends follow your lead. 9 times out of 10 a friend who is sending you a screen shot or talking about things is because the person themselves is still dead center in the middle of the drama themselves.

Once I heal and move on, the previous man in my life is no longer the topic of anyone’s conversations. Things progress naturally that way. But someone who’s stuck, who’s still obsessing who is still in the thick of it, who’s still LEGALLY MARRIED, some friends are going to think you want this info. And to be fair we don’t know if the OPer doesn’t, there are plenty of memes about friends creating fake pages to go onto the new girlfriends social media. It’s harmful to the healing process but typically the heartbroken person is a willing participant

Again she does need to ask everyone stop. She also needs to take ownership, I HIGHLY doubt it was shoved in her face but rather a situation that went look what he’s doing now...

This would be a great time to finally go to a lawyer and get divorced rather than you and your friends monitoring his every move with her, hoping they breakup and he comes back. Dating a separated man is her problem, not yours. Your problem is to find a good lawyer and stop dragging this out.

07-09-2017

So he moved out months ago

Archived