Boyfriend has inappropiate photos of other girl.

Ladydoo1

So heres our story:

I met my boyfriend online trough gaming. We both lived far away from each other. We had contact awhile and after some time we both decided we wanted to be "exclusive". (May 2017) So we made it into an online relationship. At this point we didnt meet in real life yet. In june I had some trust issues cause he, for about 2 weeks talked whole time to another girl. I confronted him with this and he said there was nothing, and he found her annoying and deleted her. After this, nothing happend anymore and it all looked fine.

In October 2017 we actually met for the first time in real. It instantly felt good and we kept meeting each other. I visited him often, he visits me often. Now we have a really good relationship and everything is great. We are actually expecting (accidently, but wanted) a baby in november and gonna live together soon. He leaves everything behind just to live in another country with me. It seems like he is very committed to me. Really the guy I searched for. He says the same about me. Makes also the whole time future plans, talking about that I will be his future wifi etc..

But, a few days ago me and my boyfriend were making some jokes about keeping always stupid photos on phones, pc etc.. He was on the pc. In the meanwhile I was on his tablet (that he barely uses). I just randomly opened his photos there to look for a stupid photo so we could laugh about it.

Then I found some "sexy" photos of a girl. Where she is showing certain parts of her body. Who I know is actually that girl he met in june 2017 in another online game. The date said 21 june 2017. So this is 1 month after we decided to be exclusive with each other.

I instantly closed it, and put the tablet away. Now it keeps the whole time going trough my head.. He said he didnt talked to her much, she was annoying but he has this photos of her (and kept them..) At this point we were also dating about 1 month online. We said we loved each other.. and also at this period, I myself also was sexting with him, sending photos videos etc..

Although I think now, just forget about it, it was before we met.. maybe he thought we would never get so far and wanted to see what else he could get? Because he also always said before we met in real life that I wouldnt stay with him, because he thought hes not handsome enough or something.. He had some insecure thoughts bout himself.

But I feel kinda hurt in a way he did this with her while he was already "online" with me.. And even recieved this photos at same time that I also sended him photos..

I dont know what to do. Should I talk to him about this? That he recieved this photos while in a relationship. Or rather leave it behind me? Cause he actually chose me? Afterall he deleted her and never had contact with her again.. Maybe even forget about the photos. This also all happend about 1.5 year ago. Though its no excuse for what he did..I also dont wanna ruin things.

Help!

I think it was too long ago and he did get rid of her. Also, he might not have even wanted the pics and she just sent them to him and he forgot about them.

Either way, I can't see it as being anything worth bringing up or fighting over.

I can see how it hurt you but yes, he did change his whole life for you and he clearly loves you.

Congratulations on the new baby, again, it sounds like you two have a great future together.

Look, this girl probably send him nude pictures to try to entice your boyfriend back after he announced he was "exclusive" with you. And no guy is going to delete nude pictures of any girl. Since he never met her in person and apparently cut off contact with her, you shouldn't worry about it and you shouldn't be jealous.

I would have cautioned you away from this whole online dating thing, but since you're pregnant and have been seeing your boyfriend regularly, I hope the relationship works out.

You did not meet in person at that point. That is the main problem with online situations and LDRs. LDRs are hard and perhaps he used this to relieve himself. Let it go unless you want problems/prefer to not go forward with this.

When are you going to live as a family? What are the plans? Who do you live with now? Can he afford to move to you and have a family? Does he have work lined up where you are? These are the things you should be concerning yourself with and discussing with him.

We are actually expecting a baby in november and gonna live together soon. Then I found some "sexy" photos of a girl. The date said 21 june 2017.

Archived