Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What type of Vehicle Do Woman Find Most Attractive?!?

MrAdversity

This is purely for fun, although I am highly interested in the outcome as I have heard this discussion many many times lately and throughout the years!

From research most woman say a big black truck ….

Now I am due for a new vehicle in the next two years (I drive a commuter small SUV right now) not my favorite but I am looking at

1. Pickup Trucks

2. Muscle Car

3. More aggressive / manly SUV

I do have children (but we have another vehicle in family), I am a DIYer hence the interest in pickup trucks (never owned one) but yet I have a craving for a muscle car

I am a huge car guy and kinda have a bucket list to own/drive every different type of vehicle at some point -

Going back to the above question I do not believe I look the part walking out of a small white chicky SUV and when people see me (6'0 190lbs) they kinda say the same - I don't care just really want something fun to drive!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One that doesn't regularly break down and is clean inside. You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself. It's your money you've earned and are shelling out for a high-priced item. Just like the high of smelling a brand new car's interior fades, so will a woman's high fade by regularly stepping into your chick-magnet mobile. I'd instead have a mindset that being a potential great companion to a woman by being kind, faithful, respectful, fun, etc. will attract a better quality woman versus ones who care what possessions and the type of vehicle you have.

One that doesn't regularly break down and is clean inside. You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself. It's your money you've earned and are shelling out for a high-priced item. Just like the high of smelling a brand new car's interior fades, so will a woman's high fade by regularly stepping into your chick-magnet mobile. I'd instead have a mindset that being a potential great companion to a woman by being kind, faithful, respectful, fun, etc. will attract a better quality woman versus ones who care what possessions and the type of vehicle you have.

Hence why I asked for fun natured conversation - I do not care long term on what people think just curious what does it for you (woman) when seeing a guy get out of a car/truck - think about it I bet most on here have said once or twice to there significant other I can totally see you driving that or you would look so good in that car / truck :tongue:

Try a Kawasaki Ninja 636. Not best for passenger comfort, but will get you noticed ;)

Had one before I got married! Ninja ZX6R - Def a head turner in traffic :D

Are you married?

For me, I'm drawn to beautiful things, so classy cars catch my eye. Those are the Mercedes, Porsche, and Jaguars. If you like muscle cars, don't get a corvette because I'm not kidding, all that drives them here are very, very old men lol! Fisker will turn heads in an instant. Those are very cool cars.

Pick up trucks, the ones jacked up, big tires, all shiny, I used to be all "oh hell yeah" lol but not anymore.

Classy SUV, go for the New Cadillac Escalade.

Dude, you're in Miami! It's all about the muscle cars on that strip there! Why not rent out what you like there and see what you like driving the most? I noticed in front of the posh places there there's cars I never knew existed!

I love the look of a classic car but my favorite vehicles are SUV crossovers when it comes to style, comfort and features.

I grew up in a small town... everyone I knew had a truck, I drove nothing but trucks for years. I actually like trucks but they are not particularly convenient for city driving and most of them are horrible on gas... and here, gas prices are the highest in the country. Trucks are only good if you like camping, hunting, boating, or need it for work IMO.

And I agree with SweetGirl... I am so not a fan of corvettes, and definitely not convertibles :p

...still trying to figure out what's a girly v manly SUV....lol.... here I just thought of them as SUV, aka fun to drive and practical.

Above aside, you do know what they say about guys and trucks right? The bigger the truck, the smaller the guy's p.....

lolol they say the same is true for flashy cars...

Above aside, you do know what they say about guys and trucks right? The bigger the truck, the smaller the guy's p.....

Whenever I see a guy driving around in a car (or truck) that is bigger or more flashy than average, I immediately assume that he's compensating for some (perceived) inadequacy.

A quick review of my vehicles over the years and my success with women.

Walking or bus - ZERO

Motorcycle - Success

Toyota truck - limited success

Toyota van - limited success

Mitsubishi Montero - success

Kia Sportage - ZERO

Ford F150 Truck - success

Audi A3 - success

Toyota Tacoma - success

Could be my stage in life more than the vehicle?

This is going to be sooooooo individual and I can’t speak to women as a whole - but I can speak for myself...

Personally, I like ‘tradional’ manly men full of dirt and grime and swilling beer. I’m not into metrosexual men, although they can have their own charm and sophistication and can certainly be attractive.

If a guy pulls up in a nice truck, and I’m talking to the guy about his truck, it’s because I want to know about HIM. I want to know what guy things he does with his truck lol! There is an implication that he can fix things and move heavy objects and plans to do man things with his man truck lol

If a guy pulls up in his muscle car, and i’m talking to him about his car, it’s because I like his car and am envious of it. I want to sit in it, and test drive it and know about it’s features. While talking to me, he might be able to put on the charm, but that’s not why i’m there.

To me, truck says “utility”, muscle car says “image”.

If you are driving an SUV, I’m asking about your kids. Lol! That’s a family vehicle to me.

The hybrid, IMO, is something like a Jeep. It’s a little of everything. Kinda utility/off-roading, also kinda cool.

Who cares about what women think. Having an opinion is like an a-hole — everyone’s got one.

Get a car you feel good in and enjoy driving. I own and used to show my muscle car. It’s my “happy hour” to ride in when going to and leaving work. I like speed, power, style, and being able to tinker/custom it. I go to car meet up and roll with other enthusiasts who are into the same car. I especially love driving manual, and muscle cars seem to be the only type of vehicle that offers stick shifts anymore. They are fun and everyone should learn how to drive one. I had to drive drunk friends home from parties and bars because I’m usually the only one who knew how to drive their manual transmission cars.

If your thinking about Tacoma Toyota trucks are rated better (resale and maintenance) according to Consumer Reports.

Whenever I see a guy driving around in a car (or truck) that is bigger or more flashy than average, I immediately assume that he's compensating for some (perceived) inadequacy.

Oh, and female drivers with trucks and muscle cars? I bought mine with my own money - didn’t borrow from my daddy or husband.

Not all of us settle on driving Priuses or Civics.

Yup, agreed. Or a jerk.

So that explains the negative attitude you gave me when I created a thread on my husband and I arguing about giving up my car. So I’m a “jerk,” Gotcha. 👌

Who cares about what women think. Having an opinion is like an a-hole — everyone’s got one.

Get a car you feel good in and enjoy driving. I own and used to show my muscle car. It’s my “happy hour” to ride in when going to and leaving work. I like speed, power, style, and being able to tinker/custom it. I go to car meet up and roll with other enthusiasts who are into the same car. I especially love driving manual, and muscle cars seem to be the only type of vehicle that offers stick shifts anymore. They are fun and everyone should learn how to drive one. I had to drive drunk friends home from parties and bars because I’m usually the only one who knew how to drive their manual transmission cars.

If your thinking about Tacoma Toyota trucks are rated better (resale and maintenance) according to Consumer Reports.

Oh, and female drivers with trucks and muscle cars? I bought mine with my own money - didn’t borrow from my daddy or husband.

Not all of us settle on driving Priuses or Civics.

So that explains the negative attitude you gave me when I created a thread on my husband and I arguing about giving up my car. So I’m a “jerk,” Gotcha. [emoji108]

I was talking about men. And I assume men who put their ego into their vehicle are going to be cocky - which is usually, not always, but usually - my experience.

No need to hold a grudge from months ago.

I am into beautiful things for myself, rugged things for my guy.

I abhor Mercedes, BMWs, Jaguars, Porche's (for the reasons MLD said).

I had a date pick me up in a Lamborghini once (found out later he rented it to impress me), and I was turned off! They're just so, I dunno, assuming.

I like jeeps! Very cool. And I like guys who drive jeeps! And SUVs with their skis on the top, mountain climbing or wrestling gear in the back.

Rugged, laid back and unassuming is more my style.

OK I married a car guy, British cars actually. We have had all manner of Brit cars, currently we have a real Mini, not a BMW Mini, I have a Triumph TR6 and he has a 65 Austin Mini Van, like an old school Mini but a van, and an Austin Somerset convertible he's restoring. I cant go into every car we've ever had as there's too many.

I like unusual, exotic, cool cars. I do not like any North American vehicle, I barely tolerate his GM pickup truck! I love the look of a sleek sporty BMW or Mercedes, some of the Tesla models, older Porsches, Alfa Romeos etc. I know I am different than most women when it comes to cars and I like it that way.

What type of car do I as a woman find "attractive"? One that a dude owns free and clear with no payments and a good safety rating. Hawt!

My thoughts when I see a dude driving massive pick up in the city is that he clearly feels the need to conform to traditional concepts on masculinity and that would be a huge turn off. There's no real reason to own a pick up unless you need it for work. A "me man big truck" attitude is NOT attractive.

Ditto for muscle cars. I assume that the man driving it had either hit a mid life crisis, cares way too much about image, or feels inadequate as a man.

And if you're driving a Ferrari, Porsche etc? You clearly have more money than brains

My thoughts when I see a dude driving massive pick up in the city is that he clearly feels the need to conform to traditional concepts on masculinity and that would be a huge turn off. There's no real reason to own a pick up unless you need it for work. A "me man big truck" attitude is NOT attractive.

Ditto for muscle cars. I assume that the man driving it had either hit a mid life crisis, cares way too much about image, or feels inadequate as a man.

And if you're driving a Ferrari, Porsche etc? You clearly have more money than brains

lol, this posts resonates with me. Whenever I see (mostly HEAR) a muscle car, V8 engine revving and screaming up the road my instant reaction is: "OMG dude, get a life already!" So juvenile and very off-putting. All the macho stuff .... just UGH. I think guys love them so as to impress other guys, because lets face it, the vast majority of car buffs are male. A handful of females might be "impressed", but the vast majority really don't care, imo.

Archived