Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Abuse and Child support.

Thanks and i know. This is a serous. and i got child services involved. well my therapist did at the time. and i protected her from them. and this is the reason i stay away from her. she did it to get her way. I assumed that she wont do it when i am not arround. but i know in the long run its dangerous. let me make a call now. thanks Seraphim for the encurgment u gave me this entire time. u really helped me relize that i cant just stay here and hope for the best. i must act. will be in touch.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by abesherman
    I am not trying to leave the country. i was just stating the facts of what happened. the question is why thy thy denied my passport? it even gets me more upset of what she is saying to the government to control me. She is trying to be so sweet over text latly. it makes perfect scene. she wants to show the child support that i am the bad one. NO! The truth will come out. i am getting a lawyer thanks guys. and i will take more advice. Of peaple that went thrhu what i did. what would happen. i know i will get heat by saying but if i lose in court i feel like i will destroy my self. Nobody should go thru this. This is a horrible experience. especially when the system is corrupted. I still pay her phone bill. this is really not cool.
    They denied it so you would not run to another country to evade child support if you are in arrears. I think you should stop paying her phone bill unless its "on the record" - that its written out as part of your child support plan instead of something under the table. Your child should not be living in a homless shelter with or without you.

When reading this thread it comes across as neither of you being fit for parenting. Way too much dysfunction and no child should have to endure this. The child should be in a safe, and stable environment - neither of which is happening right now. Is there anyone else who can raise the child in the meantime?

I am afraid of fighting with her in court. If I get a lawyer the process will be immediately. And fights my start. And I am really afraid and trying to avoid at all cost.
    If you don't get legal advice now, you'll only need it later and the financial issue will be compounded.

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    When reading this thread it comes across as neither of you being fit for parenting. Way too much dysfunction and no child should have to endure this. The child should be in a safe, and stable environment - neither of which is happening right now. Is there anyone else who can raise the child in the meantime?
    Her step mom. Anyway i reached out to her. It seams as she may be doing good after all. ACS has helped her alot with getting Diapers crib and so on. Aperanltly her stuff got robbed. so the crib i got her is gone and she needed a new one. I was so glad to here she was on the way with my son to a museum (witch hopefully she is not lying) She really helping out so i hope. So maybe that comed me down a bit. Also before i called her i spoke to the ASC laidy to tell her what was really happening, She didn't want to listen as she believes the baby is safe. so knowing this now. Maybe i took this entire thing wrong. Maybe she really changed? i still don't trust her. But i will let it be for now. I also spoke to her about child support i told her i need to take her off my Phone plan. She begged me not to. So i asked her if we can make an arrangement between us and if not i will have to go by the system. she didn't answer yet. I told her if i go by the system i wouldn't be able to pay for her bill anymore. But if i pay her directly i will pay her by check every month. I gave her a steady amount of how much. She seamed as she knew that she had the upper hand so she tried to doge all the questions. But maybe this will be good. I don't want to be a criminal. i just want to help out and do my think and pay the bills and that's it. So i will give her a shot of being a parent. But i will never know if she is abusing my child as she is very good at hiding it. So lets hope she changed. and if she really want to work it out i will go to curt with her to figure it out. otherwise i will fight in curt for custody if i see any sign of abuse. Also on text she tried to make it seam as i never helped out (with money or anything in the matter, that it was all her) so that took me to quchtion if she is planning something in curt. well dosint matter however she wants to do it. i will figure it out with her or out, difference it if i will get a lower or not.
    Last edited by abesherman; 09-25-2018 at 07:28 PM.

OP, may I ask how old are you?

Yes 25 she is 26. My son is 1 half

I cant believe she lied to me, she told me a month ago she is in the shelter. Today when she told me she is going to the museum i had debuts so i asked for a photo. I wouldn't let it go. Then she told me that she is checking in the shelter today and she lied be course she didn't want to worry me. (And didn't make any scene and she told me she was at the shelter already) Then she sent me a video, she calmed she didn't want to worry me. Also she tried her best to be careful over text, and tried to make it seam as i never helped her out, And that i was the worst, And that she did everything. i feel like she wants to play dirty. She is playing smart.

Because you owe the government the money and you don't want to go to jail. The money is for the child you fathered and it's not up to you to decide if you want to pay or not. Did you lose your drivers license yet? 🤯
    court wants $3500.

Platinum Member
    I cant believe she lied to me, she told me a month ago she is in the shelter. Today when she told me she is going to the museum i had debuts so i asked for a photo. I wouldn't let it go. Then she told me that she is checking in the shelter today and she lied be course she didn't want to worry me. (And didn't make any scene and she told me she was at the shelter already) Then she sent me a video, she calmed she didn't want to worry me. Also she tried her best to be careful over text, and tried to make it seam as i never helped her out, And that i was the worst, And that she did everything. i feel like she wants to play dirty. She is playing smart.
    Document everything. DOn't ever give her cash. Give her checks - make copies. Request the bank return cancelled checks to you - every bit of help you give -- but give it to the court to give to her.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice