Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 90-Day Fiancé

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    But wow she gave him her bank card?
    Damn, I am in the wrong field. I would make more money as a hustler than as a scientist.

Platinum Member
    But Katrina, not only were you a child (12!!!) when this boy stole your money, he was stealing a very small amount. So I'm gonna let you off the hook for that one.

These people send tens of thousands of dollars. They buy them apartments, cars, pay for their families to live. All for a few crumbs of affection. It's been shown season after season on this show, and it's all in the name of "love", which is just their masked word for "extreme insecurity".

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by LHGirl
    But Katrina, not only were you a child (12!!!) when this boy stole your money, he was stealing a very small amount. So I'm gonna let you off the hook for that one.

These people send tens of thousands of dollars. They buy them apartments, cars, pay for their families to live. All for a few crumbs of affection. It's been shown season after season on this show, and it's all in the name of "love", which is just their masked word for "extreme insecurity".
    Yeah I was 12 (such an innocent age 🙄); my only point is that it's the same mind frame just on a much MUCH grander scale. Believing if we give give give, in return we will get the LOVE.

Which of course will never happen, but I truly believe that's what they believe (just like I believed when I was 12), and agree it's total insecurity!!

Platinum Member
    I don’t know if these people can’t handle the thought of being alone until the right one comes along! I mean take Carlos being in love with Melissa not knowing her too then quickly changing his feelings for the other woman and proposing.

Or Darcy and Jesse a very toxic relationship that ended just how it started.

I’m thinking these people are a lot like each of us in various degrees at one point or another. That romantic notion you are incomplete unless you have someone to love you.

I can understand the lengths they go through and it’s sad because unless you’re happy with yourself you will never be happy with anyone.

The people on this show are in such a hurry too have a love happen right away that takes years too develop!

Katrina I was the same as you but for even longer then age 12.

It’s now at 36 I’m realizing at the end of the day I’m the only one worthy of receiving my own love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice