LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broke no contact with transgender boyfriend

Originally Posted by Phoenixrises
    They treated me really well and I cared about them. That's why I want to be with them.
    Well, in this case, their feelings override yours. When someone is pulling away from you, you have to let them go. Otherwise, you'll be overstepping boundaries.

I can agree with that, and I have stopped. I realized it's out of my hands, and there should be no question in their mind on how I feel. The rest is up to them and in the mean time i will try to move on the best I can. Thank you.

It is. He broke up because he doesn't want to be your heterosexual bf, he wants to be/feels like a woman.
    If I thought everything is black and white.

Platinum Member
    It's not out of pity. I was happy when I was with them. They treated me really well and I cared about them. That's why I want to be with them.
    You are not going to be truly happy in the long run once he attempts to "pass" as a woman. I know you are in the "bargaining stage" when it comes to the grief of losing a relationship - but you will be much happier in the longrun finding a man who is not having any doubts about himself.

You're assuming that's what I want and that I asked him to be my heterosexual boyfriend. Maybe that's my fault because I obviously cannot outline every bit of our conversation but if you're not sure, then ask me. Dont make assumptions. They know I've questioned my sexuality before and have been with a woman before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice