Broke up on bad terms

My ex and I broke up on bad terms three days ago.

I don’t regret it, because he lied to me. But I feel sad about it. We’re blocked in every social media, zero contact since that day. I’m so mad at him. He told me to “never talk to him again”. I don’t want him to talk to me either, but...

I’m feeling so sad... He was a friend and bf four days ago and now we’re nothing.

DanZee but then, three days ago I found out he was dating another girl besides me SINCE the time he was with his ex-gf.

The funny thing is that HE’s the one who’s mad at me, because I talked to the other girl he was dating (and she broke up with him too).

I should’ve know he was troubled... lesson learned.

My ex and I broke up on bad terms three days ago.

I don’t regret it, because he lied to me. But I feel sad about it. We’re blocked in every social media, zero contact since that day.

Stick to it, and start doing some new things to fill your time.

If and when he calms down and finds some way to send you a communication, if its just some breadcrumb to see if he still has your attention, ignore it.

Breakups are rarely something that makes anyone happy. You get to decide how much 'damage' your involvement with this guy is allowed to do to your psyche. We can either grow and become strengthened by what we learn from our experiences, or we can ruminate and work against ourselves.

Choose wisely, and head high.

Archived