advice please re contact

Tulip777

A guy i like gave me his number

I know him to say hi to as he worked in factory with my ex that makes cars. it's busy hardwork

Me and ex been apart 2 years since divorce

I text him few hours later to say it would be nice to meet sometime for lunch at weekend

he was keen and replied straightaway saying yes would be nice etc

I didnt reply

now its been few days not heard anything should i contact or let things be

new to dating not bothered since breakup

If you like him what's the harm in going to lunch? If it goes well you can go out again, if not then you bow out gracefully. Are you sure you're ready to date? You mention your ex a couple times and you seem to be blowing this guy off. If you like him, text back with a time that's good for you.

A guy i like gave me his telephone number. I text him few hours later to say it would be nice to meet sometime for lunch. he was keen and replied straightaway saying yes would be nice etcI didnt reply.

I hardly call giving her HIS number "sticking his neck out."

OP: Why didn't he ask for your number instead of giving you his?

Why didn't he make a date when you stuck your neck out, text him first and then suggested lunch?

Does he still work with/know your ex? Are they buddies?

I'd not contact him again. If he's keen, he'll contact you and make arrangements to meet you for lunch/dinner/drinks or whatever.

I text him few hours later to say it would be nice to meet sometime for lunch at weekend. He was keen and replied straightaway saying yes would be nice, etc. I didn't reply. Now its been few days not heard anything should i contact or let things be new to dating not bothered since breakup

Well, let's see. You invited him out to lunch. He said yes. And then you didn't text him back with any details. He's probably still waiting for you to tell him where you would like to meet him. Why don't you text him telling him where you would like to go for lunch? He's probably just as nervous as you are.

Archived