Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Weight Loss Journey

Well the scale keeps moving down. I no longer eat ice cream regularly. I now eat more fruits and a lot more carrots. At home I'm down 22 lbs.

I do struggle with emotional eating. But my goal is to lose weight so I can do things like horseback riding with my daughter. Too heavy for that right now. My horseback riding goal weight is down another 55 lbs. Though technically I need to lose 5 more lbs. To horseback ride.

I'm still eating out fast food and all, just making wiser choices. The app helps a lot. Weight Watchers changed their name to Wellness Wins, I think. I do know they changed it to Wellness.

I did well on my diet today. Proud of myself. Faced temptation and won. Ate grapes when I wanted something sweet.

Well I made my Halloween goal. Before Halloween! Down 23 lbs.

My diet coach gave me another good tip. Help with meal planning. Mealime an app, it's great! Love it.

Had a couple rough weeks gained back 1 lb. Today I got back on track with my diet plan. So close to the 25 lb mark just got to get over this hurdle than onto the 50 lb hurdle. Than my halfway point will soon follow. I can do it, just was missing some of my old foods.

My diet coach says to avoid binging allow yourself a bite or two. Well I'm wiser now, but self control is a work in progress. I'm happy I only gained 1 lb. It could have been much worse.

23 lbs is a major accomplishment. You are doing great.

I'm down 25 lbs! Yeah finally a milestone. Had a rough couple weeks but back on track. Added a bit of exercise not hard core yet but I moved my body a bit. Dancing in the living room, and walking.

My next goal is to move the weight on the balance beam scale below the 250 mark. 3 lbs away. Than to reach 50 lbs down. Might actually start to notice around 50 lbs down. But I'm making better choices. So excited to finally reach 25 lbs down.

Today I went to an amusement park and fit on the rides! Got the scared out of me on the plunge. Glad I made it safely off.

Did my lose weight in 30 days app. It's 10 minus of exercises, lots that work your core. Recommended by my diet coach. Feeling a bit sore but good.

Enjoyed the holiday and the shopping. Just feeling good about most of my choices. Not feeling deprived half a slice of pie ate my fill of turkey dinner. Really think I'll be okay this week.

Platinum Member
    What really helps me is when I read that people should not eat until they're full. We should eat until we're no longer hungry. Big difference.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice