What does it mean to dream about brown cobra???

lmao123

Despite it being a brown cobra, this sounds like a scene out of the movie 1997 film Anaconda. That makes this dream particularly tricky because it could mean a couple different things.

First, Anaconda did pretty well in the box office. This means you may have big $$$$$$ coming your way. Unfortunately, it was also panned by critics. So, while you may get rich soon, you may also get a lot of hate coming your way. Could be worth it, though.

The other possibility is that you've been particularly reckless with your energy use, contributing disproportionately to global warming. Mother Nature may be sending her best to take you out. PROTIP: Try not to go below ~75 degrees with your air conditioning. Fall is right around the corner, so you should only have to suffer a warmer dwelling for a few more days.

Good luck and feel free to ask about any other dreams you may be having.

Dreaming of a snake is a sign that you are afraid of something in your life or a warning about changes to come in your life. I think you're still hoping for your ex to come back to you after he breaks up with his current girlfriend. I don't think that's going to happen. But you can dream about it.

lmao, I know a bit about dreams and I often dream same (about being chased by wild animal). Through research, this is what I discovered it means (or one interpretation).

"Being pursued through your dreams by an angry lion, tiger, or emu? When animals attack our unconscious, it can often symbolize anger that we're repressing; in this reading of an angry animal dream, our subconscious has taken all of our bad feelings, and projected them onto a "wild" animal."

TBH, it kinda sounds like this may be true? Perhaps you're still angry at your ex (and his new gf) subconsciously? It's been a couple of years so you know you shouldn't be, and don't want to be, so you repress it, only to have that anger re-surface in your dream (or nightmare) in the form of a wild animal chasing you, and subsequently your ex and his new gf, and the angry feelings for which you are trying to run away from.

Dreams are crazy! I am always dreaming crazy things; I try to let them go for the most part, some are harder to let go than others.

Archived