Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 32 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Well ,it looks like my hand may be pushed faster then I think . I heard a rumour ,yes ,you have to love the rumour mill that our new building is going to be condemned . I had to talk to my boss today and yesterday she told me we plan to re-start in 2 weeks and today she tells me we don’t know what we’re doing yet . So obviously the rumour mill is true . Thank Jesus I applied for unemployment !

A friend added me to all the Facebook child care sites and buy and sells. Unfortunately, my boss is on all the childcare sites . She’s going to know my plan eventually .
    Last edited by ~Seraphim ~; 09-06-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Platinum Member
    I believe you will succeed from the inception. You have years of experience, chances are you will do great.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by dias
    I believe you will succeed from the inception. You have years of experience, chances are you will do great.
    Thank you!

Ok, my hand has been forced. I was effectively told today I have no job. Everything is “ indefinite “. And Friday’s may never appear again. So I talked about start up costs with my husband and he will take $2000 out of an RRSP to help start my daycare and until my EI comes in. The minute I hit 3 kids I can cancel my EI. My best friend is going to help me with set up and will be my part time and my back up worker.

Monday I will inform my boss she better start hiring and my plans .

I have my first month menu planned out.

Sleep time music for my daycare. I love her Lullaby album. I sing all of these songs too.

I messaged my first 2 clients. :)

Ahhhhhhh scared but excited!!

Tomorrow I have to tell my boss that when I have the first child for my daycare no longer working daytime hours for them. I am scared. :( But all the passion I put into working for the man and lining other people’s pockets I can do for myself.

This gamble better work.

Page 1 of 32 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice