Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

Today was a bit of a blow out. Only 2 kids made it in. One mom has to pay full price because she has been sick or pulled kids out 4 times since Feb 1.

One mom is picking up early every day this week. 6.30-1 . She is going to be charged full price . She is one to calls off work because she wants to cuddle with her baby. ( pls woman man up)

One mom who never messes me around will only have to pay a half day for yesterday.

The family who gave us the plague knowingly going against contract , yeah you can pay too, weather is not my problem you may have to pick your kid up early twice this week but oh well .

Well, today is a serene morning . It is Family Day here. It is only celebrated by a few provinces mine being one . I am opening for one of my families though because they are a dual military family that had no place for their kids to go . My contract states I’m closed but I offered to do them a favour . The dad could’ve taken an annual day but he didn’t want to .

I have nice serene peaceful music on my lights on around the TV . My Scentsy warmers with sugar cookie .... The snow is lightly falling .

Peaceful.

The kids coming though are very quiet and sweet . I gave my employee the day off so it’s just me .

I have nice serene peaceful music on my lights on around the TV . My Scentsy warmers with sugar cookie .... The snow is lightly falling .

Peaceful.

The kids coming though are very quiet and sweet . I gave my employee the day off so it’s just me .

Sounds wonderfully peaceful.

Tell me about Scentsy. I've never heard of them.

Things are going really really well. I am tired though. Kids in the house 10 hours a day is really long. And some parents really take it vantage I think . It’s like OK you dropped off your kid at 6:45 and you don’t pick up until 5 to 5 . The rest of the military has been home since 3:30 -4 and you get here at 5 to 5 ???? Your kid is 21 months old I think he wants to go home . He has been here 10 HOURS. And you didn’t work for 10 hours I know that for an absolute fact .