Open Club  ·  95 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

They have noticed I cut off their free Netflix. She made a comment of a great new free service to her daughter on Facebook . You couldn’t mention it to her when she’s sitting her butt right next to you ? Jeebus!

Yeah, these kinds of folk adapt and move on quickly to the next source that can provide for them.

I'm glad you stood up for yourself and have figured it out sooner than later. Can you imagine trying to rely on her when you are going through all this ? It would have just hurt you more, because she's not going to change her stripes at this point in the game.

Yeah, these kinds of folk adapt and move on quickly to the next source that can provide for them.

I'm glad you stood up for yourself and have figured it out sooner than later. Can you imagine trying to rely on her when you are going through all this ? It would have just hurt you more, because she's not going to change her stripes at this point in the game.

I thought it was hilarious since her and her daughter live in the same apartment . I know it’s a dig at me but I didn’t bother responding . I don’t do Facebook wars because I’m not 12 . Oh well, no loss, right.

A while back I took her to meet my mom. I guess they had a little chat while I was in the bathroom at the restaurant. Where upon she told my mom, oh they are very very kind people and do so much for me.

My mom got the idea that she was jealous of me, not me the person, but my capacity to have “ things”. We both made choices though and I am not responsible for her choices.

J is acting normal finally after a month. I talked to her daughter about the Netflix thing . And her daughter says oh no we can afford our own now and my dad wants it so we’re going half with my dad . But I felt like saying what you guys think I can’t add . She gets 1300 and something for her disability . And she pays half the rent and half their heat and Hydro . J makes $1000 a month as a bus monitor whatever she gets for her old age and Canada pension AND supplement which is 1400 a month and whatever she makes from me . And their apartment is $800 and they have heat and Hydro and that’s it . Together they make almost 4000 a month or over and they are hitting me up for taxes and their Netflix ???????? I feel like saying I can add .

However ,she was in a good mood today and did her share of the work .

• 2 weeks later...
Wow!!! Congratulations! Here's to many more. And, i hope you are feeling better.

Thanks! It is a little better each but time will heal. I don’t need Tylenol anymore. My knee came out of joint just sleeping last night and of course it is on the bad ankle side. It woke me up and I almost hit the roof.

Thanks! It is a little better each but time will heal. I don’t need Tylenol anymore. My knee came out of joint just sleeping last night and of course it is on the bad ankle side. It woke me up and I almost hit the roof.

Ugh. Here's to a better night and glad it is on the mend.