Open Club  ·  95 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

Covid has made working an absolute nightmare. I know people want to work but please don’t do drug and drops. A drug and drop is where people filled their kids with Tylenol and drop them off and hope you won’t notice they are sick. But when you do that people all the other kids get sick. And then I have rotating kids and families in and out constantly.

I have been thinking about not opening up after Christmas.

And that is if we are still open I figure we’re going to be closed up within a month or so.

• 2 weeks later...
Feeling a little defeated today. The little guy who is having problems transitioning his mom told me today she’s pulling him out. He was getting a lot better though if she had just stuck with it. Now I have to find a new little one and transition them too.

I'm sorry -so much goes into those decisions so who knows what else was going on!

I'm sorry -so much goes into those decisions so who knows what else was going on!

True. I know the excuse she gave me was a lie though. I did tell her though I was happy to look after her son and thanks for the opportunity he’s a sweet boy and my last bill and her income tax receipt is in my mailbox. Unfortunately ,she’s going to be finding out she has to pay me for two weeks because of no notice. I hope she pays me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So one of the Littles had a cold on Friday🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️. And of course at 21 months she can’t stop herself from sneezing in everybody’s face. I expect us all to be dead by next week. And of course in this day and age you can’t be sure that it’s actually cold. However ,99.9% it probably is. Toronto and Peele health boards have put runny nose back on the list for no school and no daycare but that is not on our health department’s screening tool. Runny nose for kids is allowed.

Predictably one of the other kids got a cold.  The original contagion bringer is still full of green yucky snot . The other child not so bad.  It is so dry in the house my son set up the humidifier yesterday because I think we’re all sucking dry crackling air which is causing us to be stuffy . 

7 working days until holidays!!  I am in serious need of a break .