Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

I was asleep by 9:30 and woke at 4:50 this morning . 😳

Waiting for my little to arrive.

Good luck and hope it goes smoothly!

I played Spirit of the Radio (Rush) for my son in honor of Canada Day -he correctly guessed it was recorded in the 1980s lol.

Crap!!!

I just lost one of my kiddos her mom really has to go back to work and she feels sorry for her other daughter’s provider who is getting divorced.

Getting scared now. I may have to replace everyone . 😬

This mom called me today hat in hand and asked me to take both her daughters until they post out . She said, “ by chance do you still have room for both my girls? “

I guess something happened with the other woman. Either they had a falling out or the woman’s situation disintegrated as she was divorcing. I am sure it will come out.

So I have a full house Monday!

• Like 1
It seems like I have a golden horseshoe when it comes to this business.. for now.

Definitely a count your blessings time. Also you know what -people built up trust in you before this pandemic so you are reaping the rewards of this now when parents desperately need to feel especially comfortable letting their children go to another person's home.

Definitely a count your blessings time. Also you know what -people built up trust in you before this pandemic so you are reaping the rewards of this now when parents desperately need to feel especially comfortable letting their children go to another person's home.

This is true. It is so hard for everybody because it’s either financial ruin or interact with other people.

How fast life changes. I gained one full-time child and one part-time child from the same family recommended from my family who is leaving. The new family called me and said I came highly recommended by my family who’s posting out. Never never look a gift horse in the mouth. I had an interview with the new family outside and kept my Daycare Littles inside with my daycare worker while we had the interview.

I am beat but it feels good.

How fast life changes. I gained one full-time child and one part-time child from the same family recommended from my family who is leaving. The new family called me and said I came highly recommended by my family who’s posting out. Never never look a gift horse in the mouth. I had an interview with the new family outside and kept my Daycare Littles inside with my daycare worker while we had the interview.

I am beat but it feels good.

Love the positive news!

J can’t work for me today. She fell down the stairs at her appt on Saturday. She sprained an ankle so I delivered her my ankle brace from when I broke my ankle and some Aleeve. Today she said her knee and shoulder were swollen. I said stay home and get better. My son can work for me all day.

• 3 weeks later...

The new kids are really great little kids. The little boy has a really hard time at goodbye to mom in the morning but it is to be expected. Mom feels worse than he does but she will get over it too. She has been home with her kids for five months so... mom is a College professor and soon will have too much to do.

It is a 4 seater stroller. 😃

Great idea!!

Here's my best one seater stroller story -when my son was 3 he was riding in the shopping cart. When we were done shopping I took the stroller out to put him in it to walk home. And to put our groceries under him/on the handles. Anyway before I could do that it broke. And once it broke he took off down an aisle while I'm standing there with our groceries lol. All was well - he had a blast. Of course it was a few days before we needed it for a trip. Sigh.