Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

Thanks!! Luckily the woman and I have a friend in common and that friend in common gave me an excellent review ! We work together.

And that is so what it's all about especially in daycare and schools. Word of mouth, personal word of mouth. I found my son's perfect pre-k because I saw a mom at a weekly activity our kids attended for a couple of weeks running, found her knowledgeable and forthcoming and contacted the school she suggested because -just like your daycare -it was new, just opened and she told me I'd better get my name on the list ASAP. Sure, social media and other types of reviews can help too but that personal parent to parent review is a gem. And you deserve it! Good luck!

• Like 1
And that is so what it's all about especially in daycare and schools. Word of mouth, personal word of mouth. I found my son's perfect pre-k because I saw a mom at a weekly activity our kids attended for a couple of weeks running, found her knowledgeable and forthcoming and contacted the school she suggested because -just like your daycare -it was new, just opened and she told me I'd better get my name on the list ASAP. Sure, social media and other types of reviews can help too but that personal parent to parent review is a gem. And you deserve it! Good luck!

Thank you!

You can't control the mom, and you can control you. You know the value you would bring to her life and her family - because of that value, you BELIEVE another parent will fill her shoes if she doesn't sign up tomorrow. So she won't make or break your future... it will work out however its supposed to.

Good luck to you!

• Like 1
You can't control the mom, and you can control you. You know the value you would bring to her life and her family - because of that value, you BELIEVE another parent will fill her shoes if she doesn't sign up tomorrow. So she won't make or break your future... it will work out however its supposed to.

Good luck to you!

I know it will just before I go broke would be good . Lol.

They said me and the other person are neck and neck and they really don’t know who decide upon . Everybody keep their fingers crossed .

You know, I think it's weird that they are sharing this much detail with you about their decision. Do you think they're trying to get you to offer a better financial deal?

You know, I think it's weird that they are sharing this much detail with you about their decision. Do you think they're trying to get you to offer a better financial deal?

Nope. I can’t offer a better deal. There is no lower than $35 for all day believe me . You have to remember I live in a very small little town with very connected communities people talk . This is not big city life at all . And they come from an even smaller community than this one . Plus we have a mutual friend .

I suggest meditation to enhance the degree to which you convey peace and dependability. Smaller town - little change, little risk, most variables are known, most decisions can feel deliberate. So, its breathe, give them space, respect their need for control and predictability, deploy grace in their time of uncertainty.

I suggest meditation to enhance the degree to which you convey peace and dependability. Smaller town - little change, little risk, most variables are known, most decisions can feel deliberate. So, its breathe, give them space, respect their need for control and predictability, deploy grace in their time of uncertainty.

Meditation is out for me . It contradicts canonical law.

Nope. I can’t offer a better deal. There is no lower than $35 for all day believe me . You have to remember I live in a very small little town with very connected communities people talk . This is not big city life at all . And they come from an even smaller community than this one . Plus we have a mutual friend .

I never even suggested you should. And I wouldn't. I mused that she seems to be sharing TMI about her decision and perhaps she was looking for a lower price. That is all I wrote -not a thing about how you should react to that. FWIW I wouldn't lower my price but that's irrelevant. I am sorry you interpreted what I wrote in that way.

I never even suggested you should. And I wouldn't. I mused that she seems to be sharing TMI about her decision and perhaps she was looking for a lower price. That is all I wrote -not a thing about how you should react to that. FWIW I wouldn't lower my price but that's irrelevant. I am sorry you interpreted what I wrote in that way.

Oh no! I didn’t mean it that way . Not at all I didn’t mean to offend . She just knew she wasn’t going to get a reduction because that is the going rate and it is the lowest going rate for home daycare.

People are just chatty because it’s a small town .