Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

I don’t want to have to start my business over again if we post out 😩🤦♀️

Instead of concentrating on that negative, change it up to "I'm glad that I will not have to start my business over because my hubby will be stationed here." Think positive... send out to the universe and the lord the thing you want, not the thing you don't want.

That is the principal of Prayer, "The Secret" and "The Power Of Positive Thinking."

Collectively, we will all be sending out the same positive message for you, Vic. :D

I know but we get what we are given too not necessarily what we want . I never used to be so negative but my husband was an intensely negative human being when he was young and I’m afraid I’ve got that from him and now he’s got my positivity.

But he stands a superb chance to get the position he wants.

If what he wants is what you want too, then that is what to focus on. "He has a good chance." Visualize it as "so it shall be."

I sure hope so . It is the difference between a 70% pension and a 90% pension. 90% of his best 5 years as his pension per year. 20% is a significant difference.

A plus to going in 6 months would be we would be closer to home, but my husband’s sister would be up our butt about his parents all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems no one is back until the 6th. Only ONE person made arrangements with so as not to pay for the two days. I just feel if I don’t enforce my contract even once they will just cite it as an excuse not to pay at other times they have made no arrangements. I hate to be a dyck,but...

My husband said enforcing your contract doesn’t make you that . It is just that people will try and get away with whatever they can get away with.

I have made the decision to release my youngest little because her mom informed me her dr believes the baby is allergic to every nut. Um, no thank you. My son’s favourite thing ever is peanut butter I eat nuts to keep my A1 C down. Plus I can’t take someone going to accidental anaphylactic shock here. I am trained for it but nope nope nope. So I will give them their letter with their bill on Wednesday. Have to start looking for another client.

The sick baby came one day since Christmas and according to my contract people pay anyway. Now the parents are arguing with me about payment . 😡

Good decision: They decided to pay me.

Another little went home sick .

If the child is going to be off for a set period of time and do you have like a notice period where they don't have to pay? So, child is going for an operation and will be off for two weeks etc.? I know it's probably different in a home nursery as I assume you can't really add temporary clients? Just a curiosity thing not saying you should offer I've no idea how it all works lol.

Glad they did decide to pay up in the end.

If the child is going to be off for a set period of time and do you have like a notice period where they don't have to pay? So, child is going for an operation and will be off for two weeks etc.? I know it's probably different in a home nursery as I assume you can't really add temporary clients? Just a curiosity thing not saying you should offer I've no idea how it all works lol.

Glad they did decide to pay up in the end.

Absolutely if there is a planned situation and they give me 2 weeks notice then they don’t have to pay. But they get 7 weeks of no paying already. I am off two weeks in the summer I was off three weeks this Christmas and everybody didn’t come back till the sixth even though I was open on the second and I didn’t charge them for the two days that nobody showed up. I used to give people three free days a month if their kid was sick that they didn’t have to pay but everybody took advantage of that and I was always behind the eight ball. Unfortunately running a business people try and take a vantage of you all the time. They don’t see it that way but it’s my income , right?