Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

What will be required? Will there be temperature checks for the kiddos and staff? Will you be required to be tested regularly? How about shared meal spaces? Shared play areas and toys/books?

I'm sure your customers will feel safer leaving their children with you rather than a large, corporation-owned daycare center.

What will be required? Will there be temperature checks for the kiddos and staff? Will you be required to be tested regularly? How about shared meal spaces? Shared play areas and toys/books?

I'm sure your customers will feel safer leaving their children with you rather than a large, corporation-owned daycare center.

I am not sure of reg testing for myself. I can get tested as our premier has requested every Ontarian be tested . My area has had no new cases in ages, but there is always one right. The cleaning regulations are stringent. I am hoping to keep my kids mostly outside which reduces exposure. We need to wear masks, all the adults . Temp checks need to be done hourly. It is going to be a massive undertaking but no choice at this point.

Very impressive!

I am opening spots to new clients. One child is not coming back until September ,one client is moving ,another child is going to school in September but she was never full-time anyway and the two sisters that I have their mother doesn’t even know when she goes back to work. So I’m opening every spot but one child that I know is returning is keeping his spot. The two sisters when their mother goes back to work I will fit them back in somehow when they go to school they will only be before and after any way.

If I don’t get kids right away I will be using the money that I have set aside to pay taxes for two years. I will make a deal with the government to pay them a bit at a time. And when I run out of that we both have retirement savings that I can pull from.

I might be able to survive for about six to 8 months if I don’t get enough kids.

• 2 weeks later...

My COVID policy I open Thursday

So excited to be opening soon!!

New COVID Policy:

1. Health checks of all children upon drop off. ANY symptoms of COVID at any point in the day requires immediate pick up. The child will be secluded from the others until picked up. If ill a child must be cleared by Covid test if you wish your child not to be tested ( whether you have your child tested or not is absolutely within your right ) they must remain home until they are all better.

2. All children will be required to wash their hands upon entry to daycare and regularly through the day.

3. Drop off and pick up is to be done quickly at the BACK DOOR. If you arrive at the same time please respect 6 feet distance between families.

4. Absolutely no toys from home to avoid potential spread.

My promises to you:

1. ALL toys will be sanitized twice a day, mid day and end of day or if they have been in anyone’s mouth.

2. All bedding and blankets will be washed daily.

3. All staff will be health checked daily and wash hands frequently.

4. Bathroom will be sanitized after every use.

5. A lot of outdoor play to reduce chance of infection.

6. All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized several times a day, eg door knobs, light switches, cupboard doors etc

We are committed to everyone staying healthy and happy.