Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

My sense is this was coming from her conflict with her husband. Her demands and preferences sounded far more like someone hiring a nanny where, sure, you pay more and get to be more particular plus the many still comes when your child is sick as needed. But that’s a different cost and level of childcare. (Nanny not many). I don’t think it matters how long your husband will be there if he will have the opportunity to interact with children. For example at my sons school you have to go through absckgroidn cjeck and training to volunteer but if you’re just coming to have lunch with your child you’re a “visitor” and can’t interact with other kids.

My sense is this was coming from her conflict with her husband. Her demands and preferences sounded far more like someone hiring a nanny where, sure, you pay more and get to be more particular plus the many still comes when your child is sick as needed. But that’s a different cost and level of childcare. (Nanny not many). I don’t think it matters how long your husband will be there if he will have the opportunity to interact with children. For example at my sons school you have to go through absckgroidn cjeck and training to volunteer but if you’re just coming to have lunch with your child you’re a “visitor” and can’t interact with other kids.

My husband has a police check and works with kids as his part time work and actually WITH her elder daughter. I think her husband has issues with men around his daughters. Either way I don’t support the idea that all men are perverts when it comes to little kids . You know? That is the feeling I got about her explaining her husband. Either way I don’t need that BS and headache.

My husband has a police check and works with kids as his part time work and actually WITH her elder daughter. I think her husband has issues with men around his daughters. Either way I don’t support the idea that all men are perverts when it comes to little kids . You know? That is the feeling I got about her explaining her husband. Either way I don’t need that BS and headache.

Yes I agree and think all adults who work with kids should be checked. My husband actually feels uncomfortable entering a fenced in playground alone to come meet me and my son because he gets looks from people as to why he’s there. And he happens to be very clean cut

Yes I agree and think all adults who work with kids should be checked. My husband actually feels uncomfortable entering a fenced in playground alone to come meet me and my son because he gets looks from people as to why he’s there. And he happens to be very clean cut

See, and that is ridiculous! People had dads didn’t they??? And it is sexist. It is like saying that women can’t be high school teachers in science because they are women and stupid. Little kids need men too.

• Like 1
See, and that is ridiculous! People had dads didn’t they??? And it is sexist. It is like saying that women can’t be high school teachers in science because they are women and stupid. Little kids need men too.

I think there’s an assumption that a man entering a playground alone is there for inappropriate reasons. I agree it’s an unfair assumption

I had to block one woman. She kept making an breaking appointments. Today was the third she broke since last week and then asked if I would come to her house. Whaaaa? Don’t you want to see where your child will be ?? Um, no. You can’t get your crap together . Block.

That's smart. Don't waste any time on flakes.