Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

Well, J told our boss that she was working for me as of next week. Our boss was pretty PO’D and said it was stupid. But hey she doesn’t own us. I wouldn’t be able to steal employees if you didn’t screw them over all the time . Oh well.

I feel sooooooooooo free! It is awesome. The anxiety in my body is so reduced that my severe digestive issues are almost nonexistent . I am in heaven. I am so so glad I took the plunge.

• Like 1

Hahahahaha it is so true. Some people at work are mad. Especially my boss because I snatched another employee my best friend,J. The way I see it, oh well, life blows. I have given loyalty and beat myself into exhaustion for them for 5 years and I get shyte all in return. They can bite me.

Like the meme I put on my FB:

Underestimate me

That will be fun.

Okay, that made me lol. :D
  • Like 1
good job!!! me too, got mine a few weeks ago

Yeah, I got influenza when I was about 46 years old I never felt so sick in my life . It killed my grandfather and every single extended family member got it that year . And my son and I got it again in the spring that year. There’s no way on god’s green earth I want that again . I actually thought I was dying .

I want to get the pneumonia and shingles vaccine as well but I need to get a prescription from a doctor .

So ,I’m going to have to avoid playgroup with my daycare . I went in today with my Littles and my boss immediately jumped on me and asked me why I hired J and I was being silly occupying her for five days of the week blah. This is after they invite me to playgroup . Um yeah, no. I think I’m going to avoid it until the new year .

Yeah, I got influenza when I was about 46 years old I never felt so sick in my life . It killed my grandfather and every single extended family member got it that year . And my son and I got it again in the spring that year. There’s no way on god’s green earth I want that again . I actually thought I was dying .

I want to get the pneumonia and shingles vaccine as well but I need to get a prescription from a doctor .

I didn't need a prescription for shingles and I just finished the second dose a few weeks ago. Here is what I can share if it's helpful. Where I live there was a shortage so it was hard to get both doses! I had to go to two different places. From the flu shot I typically get just a sore arm for the last 17 years. From shingles I believe the side effects were worse with dose 2 (even though it's the same strength of dose). For 1-2 days I felt feverish, achey, very sore arm (and some swelling at the injection site) and very, very tired. If I'd had to work at my office that day it would have been VERY difficult. Also I was told not to take ibruprofren or tylenol because it can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine. If I'd been able to I would have felt a lot better.

I didn't need a prescription for shingles and I just finished the second dose a few weeks ago. Here is what I can share if it's helpful. Where I live there was a shortage so it was hard to get both doses! I had to go to two different places. From the flu shot I typically get just a sore arm for the last 17 years. From shingles I believe the side effects were worse with dose 2 (even though it's the same strength of dose). For 1-2 days I felt feverish, achey, very sore arm (and some swelling at the injection site) and very, very tired. If I'd had to work at my office that day it would have been VERY difficult. Also I was told not to take ibruprofren or tylenol because it can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine. If I'd been able to I would have felt a lot better.

I need the prescription so my insurance can pay for it. Otherwise it is $100 each shot. I have had shingles but I definitely don’t want it again .