Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Absolutely! Don’t let anyone say daycare isn’t dangerous. I have had plenty of injuries from kids.
    Me too! I hear you.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    My pair of sisters got a negative result and are returning. One little guy is still out with sniffles and a cough. I know parents are already fed up and the sick season hasn’t even started but... Ministry and Health Dept dictates...

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Covid has made working an absolute nightmare. I know people want to work but please don’t do drug and drops. A drug and drop is where people filled their kids with Tylenol and drop them off and hope you won’t notice they are sick. But when you do that people all the other kids get sick. And then I have rotating kids and families in and out constantly.

I have been thinking about not opening up after Christmas.

And that is if we are still open I figure we’re going to be closed up within a month or so.

Now I have to temperature check my employees not just the kids. 😒

Seems like a lot to handle and so stressful. Thoughts are with you navigating this situation.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Seems like a lot to handle and so stressful. Thoughts are with you navigating this situation.
    I echo the same!

T-15 mins and holiday weekend!!!

Feeling a little defeated today. The little guy who is having problems transitioning his mom told me today she’s pulling him out. He was getting a lot better though if she had just stuck with it. Now I have to find a new little one and transition them too.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Feeling a little defeated today. The little guy who is having problems transitioning his mom told me today she’s pulling him out. He was getting a lot better though if she had just stuck with it. Now I have to find a new little one and transition them too.
    I'm sorry -so much goes into those decisions so who knows what else was going on!

Originally Posted by Batya33
    I'm sorry -so much goes into those decisions so who knows what else was going on!
    True. I know the excuse she gave me was a lie though. I did tell her though I was happy to look after her son and thanks for the opportunity he’s a sweet boy and my last bill and her income tax receipt is in my mailbox. Unfortunately ,she’s going to be finding out she has to pay me for two weeks because of no notice. I hope she pays me.

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 636465666768 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice