Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 610

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

  1. #561
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51,688
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    One of my daycare families is still having grandmas look after kids and they are going motorcycle riding with their motorcycle club and theyíve had birthdays with cousins they havenít stopped doing anything with any restriction whatsoever. 😳😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄🙄

    And she posts it fully on her Facebook. I donít know whether she thinks I donít notice or what.
    So I have a friend in a small town nearby with a high infection rate who started a public facebook group to encourage a drive by parade for her son's 10th bday this weekend. Gave her address and told them to meet at a nearby parking lot to start the procession. She cleared it with the police department but it makes me wonder - so she's assuming all these people are going to stay in their cars the whole time -and it's public so isn't it risky??

  2. #562
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,865
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    So I have a friend in a small town nearby with a high infection rate who started a public facebook group to encourage a drive by parade for her son's 10th bday this weekend. Gave her address and told them to meet at a nearby parking lot to start the procession. She cleared it with the police department but it makes me wonder - so she's assuming all these people are going to stay in their cars the whole time -and it's public so isn't it risky??
    Here some jurisdictions have outlawed this too.

  3. #563
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51,688
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Here some jurisdictions have outlawed this too.
    I mean for a number of reasons- first it encourages crowds to gather - because people might be motivated to exit their cars - second the risk of accidents- even a fender bender then requires close interaction. But also I'm worried that she published her address and the timing and about her son's bday.......

  4. #564
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,865
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    I mean for a number of reasons- first it encourages crowds to gather - because people might be motivated to exit their cars - second the risk of accidents- even a fender bender then requires close interaction. But also I'm worried that she published her address and the timing and about her son's bday.......
    I have sensitive info on my personal page, but privacy settings are very high and only good personal friends and family are on it.

  5.  

  6. #565
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,865
    Gender
    Female
    Crap!!!
    I just lost one of my kiddos her mom really has to go back to work and she feels sorry for her other daughterís provider who is getting divorced.

    Getting scared now. I may have to replace everyone . 😬

  7. #566
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,865
    Gender
    Female
    Just have to plan a new add for when I open is all.

  8. #567
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,865
    Gender
    Female
    [Register to see the link]

    What I bought for when we reopen. I just have to pick ours up and assemble it in the yard.

  9. #568
    Super Moderator annie24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    46,969
    Hi Seraphim - Hang in there. I hope that things are going well with you. I like the new play set you got the kids.

    My friend's son is turning... I don't know - 3 or 4 next weekend. I told her I'd drop something on her porch for him. I asked her what he is into these days (like Paw Patrol or whatever). She said "cheese." I'm like, "what - your son wants a cheese platter for his bday???" lol. I got him a cheese toy and a cheese book and I'll go to the store and get him some cheeses.

  10. #569
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,865
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by annie24
    Hi Seraphim - Hang in there. I hope that things are going well with you. I like the new play set you got the kids.

    My friend's son is turning... I don't know - 3 or 4 next weekend. I told her I'd drop something on her porch for him. I asked her what he is into these days (like Paw Patrol or whatever). She said "cheese." I'm like, "what - your son wants a cheese platter for his bday???" lol. I got him a cheese toy and a cheese book and I'll go to the store and get him some cheeses.
    Thanks Annie!

  11. #570
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,865
    Gender
    Female
    Play structure is being built today!

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54555657585960 ... LastLast

Videos


Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •