Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 51525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Oh!!! Ouch! I'm so sorry. Baby or adult tooth? So -my son actually loved that camp and has been back a lot (they changed the procedures!). He had to have his adult tooth bonded.
    Baby tooth she is only 2. But it is one of her top front teeth .

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Baby tooth she is only 2. But it is one of her top front teeth .
    OK -still ouch but glad just a baby tooth!! Traumatic and a freak thing. So sorry.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    OK -still ouch but glad just a baby tooth!! Traumatic and a freak thing. So sorry.
    I am just worried it will affect the way she learns to speak. She is severely behind already and disabled.

Platinum Member
    I am just worried it will affect the way she learns to speak. She is severely behind already and disabled.
    Hmm. I don't think so. Because let's just say that kids who lose baby teeth often are still working on articulation and they just sound (and look) cute!

Hmm. I don't think so. Because let's just say that kids who lose baby teeth often are still working on articulation and they just sound (and look) cute!
    But to make certain sounds properly you need to place your tongue on your teeth.

We have Monday off for Family Day.

Yesterday was a very rare day indeed everyone was picked up by 3:55 PM.

I am actively searching for 3 new clients for September.

Platinum Member
    But to make certain sounds properly you need to place your tongue on your teeth.
    Exactly. If kids lose their teeth way before its natural time, it could. They won't get an adult tooth for at least another 4 years. Their adult teeth are either not formed or a few years from being ready to poke through at 2.

It’s Too Soon When…

If your child loses a tooth before the age of 3, then you need to schedule an appointment with your pediatric dentist. Usually, natural tooth loss begins around age 6, and concludes around age 12.

If a baby tooth is lost too early, it can cause serious crowding problems for the developing adult teeth, as well as negatively impact the jaw’s muscle and bone development. This can lead to necessary orthodontic treatment later in life to correct a bite and alignment issues.

Can You Fix a Tooth Lost Too Early?

Fortunately, there are plenty of options for those that lose teeth too soon! Spacers and space maintainers are placed in the gap of the lost tooth to help prepare for the arrival of the incoming adult tooth. Spacers come in many shapes, sizes and colors, and can make an un-fun situation more enjoyable for your child.

Hopefully the parents take her in to get looked at. especially to make sure part of the root wasn't left behind to become infected

Originally Posted by abitbroken
    Exactly. If kids lose their teeth way before its natural time, it could. They won't get an adult tooth for at least another 4 years. Their adult teeth are either not formed or a few years from being ready to poke through at 2.

It’s Too Soon When…

If your child loses a tooth before the age of 3, then you need to schedule an appointment with your pediatric dentist. Usually, natural tooth loss begins around age 6, and concludes around age 12.

If a baby tooth is lost too early, it can cause serious crowding problems for the developing adult teeth, as well as negatively impact the jaw’s muscle and bone development. This can lead to necessary orthodontic treatment later in life to correct a bite and alignment issues.

Can You Fix a Tooth Lost Too Early?

Fortunately, there are plenty of options for those that lose teeth too soon! Spacers and space maintainers are placed in the gap of the lost tooth to help prepare for the arrival of the incoming adult tooth. Spacers come in many shapes, sizes and colors, and can make an un-fun situation more enjoyable for your child.

Hopefully the parents take her in to get looked at. especially to make sure part of the root wasn't left behind to become infected
    It popped out root and all. She was taken to a dentist within 10 mins of the occurrence. She is going to have significant dental issues as they all came in out of sequence and are all different sizes and spaces . She is going to speech therapy and occupational therapy and physio. Etc.

But the reason I know having all your teeth as being important for proper speech is because my son did speech therapy. My son had fluid on the ears from 14 months to past 3. He had very muffled speech. He has learning disabilities to this day because drs didn’t put tubes in his ears. He has a process hearing disorder and a phonological learning disability attributed to their not treating him correctly. All impossible now to correct. As a result of speech therapy and the natural growth of his eustachian tubes he hears perfectly and his speech is impeccable. But that doesn’t mean he can always interpret what you’re saying.

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 51525354555657 ... LastLast

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice