Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Yup, and their answer is they donít believe in mumbojumbo. So I will leave that up to the school when she goes in September.
    Yes you've done your part. More than, actually. I really respect so much what you said about you know you're not a psychiatrist and you shared your opinion with them -you know you're not and yes you're right it takes a professional to do the diagnosis. It also takes a village.

I'll share this anecdote. My niece gave birth to her first child over 5 years ago. She had jaundice which some babies do in the beginning. But it didn't go away. It was my niece's mother in law who was ot a doctor in the least who expressed her concerns to my niece. Which is what prompted her to get her checked out again. My grand-niece almost died -she went through two liver transplants before she was about 6 months old. She's doing great now. My niece was willing to listen and it made such a huge difference.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Yes you've done your part. More than, actually. I really respect so much what you said about you know you're not a psychiatrist and you shared your opinion with them -you know you're not and yes you're right it takes a professional to do the diagnosis. It also takes a village.

I'll share this anecdote. My niece gave birth to her first child over 5 years ago. She had jaundice which some babies do in the beginning. But it didn't go away. It was my niece's mother in law who was ot a doctor in the least who expressed her concerns to my niece. Which is what prompted her to get her checked out again. My grand-niece almost died -she went through two liver transplants before she was about 6 months old. She's doing great now. My niece was willing to listen and it made such a huge difference.
    For sure! I wish my husbandís family had listened to teachers. I hope her parents do too.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    My two year old little is walking now. Yay! A lot of intervention but she is doing it!

These rotating strikes are killing me.

One of my clients lost their kitty today.:( someone had poisoned her with antifreeze. 😪😢

Well, first accident 😢. One of my poor little babes accidentally had a tooth pulled out.

I am literally sick to my stomach about what happened to my baby little . The parents were very sweet about the accident between the kids though for which I am thankful. But I am so heartbroken for that kid. 😓💔. The other child who caused the accident was also very distraught and hysterical.

Platinum Member
    I am literally sick to my stomach about what happened to my baby little . The parents were very sweet about the accident between the kids though for which I am thankful. But I am so heartbroken for that kid. 😓💔. The other child who caused the accident was also very distraught and hysterical.
    Oh I'm so sorry. So here's a parent's perspective -my son went to a camp once that had hardwood floors. Director let the kids run around in socks. Son was 8 I think. He slipped and fell and hit his mouth on the floor and broke an adult tooth -left a dent in the floor. No head injury. OK it was dumb to let the kids run in socks on slippery floors - but what really got me - the director didn't call me to tell me (!!) -so I pick him up after 4pm on a Friday and find out right then (and my husband was out of town). Really??? You couldnt at least call me so I could start calling dentists before 4:30PM on a Friday to find out what to do next??

Originally Posted by Batya33
    Oh I'm so sorry. So here's a parent's perspective -my son went to a camp once that had hardwood floors. Director let the kids run around in socks. Son was 8 I think. He slipped and fell and hit his mouth on the floor and broke an adult tooth -left a dent in the floor. No head injury. OK it was dumb to let the kids run in socks on slippery floors - but what really got me - the director didn't call me to tell me (!!) -so I pick him up after 4pm on a Friday and find out right then (and my husband was out of town). Really??? You couldnt at least call me so I could start calling dentists before 4:30PM on a Friday to find out what to do next??
    Absolutely! I can totally see your point and that is the responsible thing to do. So sorry that happened to your son! Thatís ridiculous!

What happened was there was a crocheted blanket in the childís mouth and another child yanked it super hard out of her mouth. Well the tooth popped out root and all.

I called the mom IMMEDIATELY and mom was there in 5 mins and took her to a dentist. Unfortunately nothing could be done but there was no permanent damage to her mouth.

Platinum Member
    Absolutely! I can totally see your point and that is the responsible thing to do. So sorry that happened to your son! Thatís ridiculous!

What happened was there was a crocheted blanket in the childís mouth and another child yanked it super hard out of her mouth. Well the tooth popped out root and all.

I called the mom IMMEDIATELY and mom was there in 5 mins and took her to a dentist. Unfortunately nothing could be done but there was no permanent damage to her mouth.
    Oh!!! Ouch! I'm so sorry. Baby or adult tooth? So -my son actually loved that camp and has been back a lot (they changed the procedures!). He had to have his adult tooth bonded.

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice