Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    Yikes, I thought you was going to keep top your contract for the Christmas holidays. People really do take advantage at any time they can. 3 free days was a lot no wonder you struggled.
    You can't make exceptions for one without making it for all, as you found with Christmas.
    For sure. Thatís why I changed my contract in October. And Iím hard line with everybody. Itís just that nobody came for the second and the third and I thought I canít fight everybody so Iíll just leave it and leave those two days. In those two days I lost $350.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Welp, they paid the bill and are mad. 🙄 I sent them a thank you for the payment and asked about the baby and no answer. 😒 I hate it when people act like they are three years old. The way I was brought up was you speak when youíre spoken to in a polite manner.

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Eesh, what do they expect, they'd have to pay whoever they hired as a childminder or day care setting, company or home run. I'd they keep up this attitude, might be time to let them go. Mind you, there's no guarantee the next would be any better, and you're already having to replace the nut allergy child :(

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Welp, they paid the bill and are mad. 🙄 I sent them a thank you for the payment and asked about the baby and no answer. 😒 I hate it when people act like they are three years old. The way I was brought up was you speak when youíre spoken to in a polite manner.
    I guess they can go somewhere else if they don't want to pay for child care services.

Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    Eesh, what do they expect, they'd have to pay whoever they hired as a childminder or day care setting, company or home run. I'd they keep up this attitude, might be time to let them go. Mind you, there's no guarantee the next would be any better, and you're already having to replace the nut allergy child :(
    They are the parents of the child with a nut allergy. Mom was better when I talk to her that evening when she picked up her daughter. She is just exhausted because her husbands away and sheís been looking after a sick baby on her own and she had to get back to work. ( she is a teacher) sheís not so dad I think is a nut job and a control freak.

But as it stands I donít want the legal implications of a child with that severe an allergy. I just have to figure out how and when to do it all.

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    I guess they can go somewhere else if they don't want to pay for child care services.
    For sure,if they didnít pay she wouldnít have been back through the door.

And I feel like a bytch every time I enforce my contract but if youíre too nice people will take advantage of you every which way. And itís not that theyíre horrible people at all itís just that everybody wants to benefit themselves. But I have signed contracts from every parent. I donít know I just had to remind another family yesterday. Dad wanted to take his two girls out and just have a day with them I said sure thatís fine and then when he picked him up he said oh do I have to pay for tomorrow I said yes he said never mind Iíll bring them to you. 🧐

I feel like saying Gee people what if on a whim your boss doesnít pay you?

I think thereís a perception that oh youíre just the babysitter what do you matter you know what I mean? Well Iím the person looking after supposedly the most precious thing in your life. But I think people ,everybody is just fighting tooth and nail to survive.

One of my littles is having super bad attitude lately.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice