Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    The house and daycare room are sparkling and sanitized and dusted and mopped and bleached ready for tomorrow. Back to work. No more holidays until July.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    A really good first day back.

The littlest one has been sick yesterday and today so she is at home and it has lead to a very peaceful two days. My hand after one day is back to horrible pain. 🙄

3 kids are out sick today. A very quiet day.

I have made the decision to release my youngest little because her mom informed me her dr believes the baby is allergic to every nut. Um, no thank you. My sonís favourite thing ever is peanut butter I eat nuts to keep my A1 C down. Plus I canít take someone going to accidental anaphylactic shock here. I am trained for it but nope nope nope. So I will give them their letter with their bill on Wednesday. Have to start looking for another client.

The sick baby came one day since Christmas and according to my contract people pay anyway. Now the parents are arguing with me about payment . 😡

Good decision: They decided to pay me.

Another little went home sick .

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    The sick baby came one day since Christmas and according to my contract people pay anyway. Now the parents are arguing with me about payment . 😡
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Good decision: They decided to pay me.

Another little went home sick .
    If the child is going to be off for a set period of time and do you have like a notice period where they don't have to pay? So, child is going for an operation and will be off for two weeks etc.? I know it's probably different in a home nursery as I assume you can't really add temporary clients? Just a curiosity thing not saying you should offer I've no idea how it all works lol.
    Glad they did decide to pay up in the end.

Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    If the child is going to be off for a set period of time and do you have like a notice period where they don't have to pay? So, child is going for an operation and will be off for two weeks etc.? I know it's probably different in a home nursery as I assume you can't really add temporary clients? Just a curiosity thing not saying you should offer I've no idea how it all works lol.
    Glad they did decide to pay up in the end.
    Absolutely if there is a planned situation and they give me 2 weeks notice then they donít have to pay. But they get 7 weeks of no paying already. I am off two weeks in the summer I was off three weeks this Christmas and everybody didnít come back till the sixth even though I was open on the second and I didnít charge them for the two days that nobody showed up. I used to give people three free days a month if their kid was sick that they didnít have to pay but everybody took advantage of that and I was always behind the eight ball. Unfortunately running a business people try and take a vantage of you all the time. They donít see it that way but itís my income , right?

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Yikes, I thought you was going to keep top your contract for the Christmas holidays. People really do take advantage at any time they can. 3 free days was a lot no wonder you struggled.
    You can't make exceptions for one without making it for all, as you found with Christmas.

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice