Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Time to be done. She sent me a text today that she did not feel what she got paid was fair. Because I got another child and make great money now she feels she is entitled to more pay though she works less . Yup, entitled is right. Changed my Netflix password and no longer going to order Scentsy with her daughter and maybe she doesnít have a job with me Monday. 😡😡😡😡
    Good for you!!! You must be proud of yourself. That took a lot.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    It did. They havenít mentioned the Netflix and I donít think she will dare ask. I also hid my pop because she hasnít paid to drink it in 3 weeks. We had a salary negotiation and I had in mind what my top amount I was going to pay was but I did manage to lowball her far below that . But I do really resent that she pulled that sh*t when Iím in a really vulnerable position
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Good for you!!! You must be proud of yourself. That took a lot.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I got my approval from the base commander!

I have also started talking about myself as the sole entity of the business and I didnít drive her home today . The board she is a bus monitor for had a PA day and she was here from 8-4:30. One of my clients offered her a ride home and I was like off you go .

They have noticed I cut off their free Netflix. She made a comment of a great new free service to her daughter on Facebook . You couldnít mention it to her when sheís sitting her butt right next to you ? Jeebus!

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    They have noticed I cut off their free Netflix. She made a comment of a great new free service to her daughter on Facebook . You couldnít mention it to her when sheís sitting her butt right next to you ? Jeebus!
    Yeah, these kinds of folk adapt and move on quickly to the next source that can provide for them.
    I'm glad you stood up for yourself and have figured it out sooner than later. Can you imagine trying to rely on her when you are going through all this ? It would have just hurt you more, because she's not going to change her stripes at this point in the game.

Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    Yeah, these kinds of folk adapt and move on quickly to the next source that can provide for them.
    I'm glad you stood up for yourself and have figured it out sooner than later. Can you imagine trying to rely on her when you are going through all this ? It would have just hurt you more, because she's not going to change her stripes at this point in the game.
    I thought it was hilarious since her and her daughter live in the same apartment . I know itís a dig at me but I didnít bother responding . I donít do Facebook wars because Iím not 12 . Oh well, no loss, right.

A while back I took her to meet my mom. I guess they had a little chat while I was in the bathroom at the restaurant. Where upon she told my mom, oh they are very very kind people and do so much for me.

My mom got the idea that she was jealous of me, not me the person, but my capacity to have ď thingsĒ. We both made choices though and I am not responsible for her choices.

J is acting normal finally after a month. I talked to her daughter about the Netflix thing . And her daughter says oh no we can afford our own now and my dad wants it so weíre going half with my dad . But I felt like saying what you guys think I canít add . She gets 1300 and something for her disability . And she pays half the rent and half their heat and Hydro . J makes $1000 a month as a bus monitor whatever she gets for her old age and Canada pension AND supplement which is 1400 a month and whatever she makes from me . And their apartment is $800 and they have heat and Hydro and thatís it . Together they make almost 4000 a month or over and they are hitting me up for taxes and their Netflix ???????? I feel like saying I can add .

However ,she was in a good mood today and did her share of the work .

[Register to see the link]

Fractured hand

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice