Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    They are ok with him. The bus is literally 75 feet from the house . The 3 year olds are ok with him. I have told the parents he sometimes watches for a few mins while I am in the bathroom before J gets here.
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    I understand. I would not leave them for 5 minutes supervised by a non-certified person. Not because it happens to be your son -would say that about any adult. Unless the parents know and agree. They really might be ok with it!
    i

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    They are ok with him. The bus is literally 75 feet from the house . The 3 year olds are ok with him. I have told the parents he sometimes watches for a few mins while I am in the bathroom before J gets here. i
    Oh ok if they know and it's documented that they know that you're not actually in the house (to me as a parent the bathroom is different)- then you're good. With all I read and hear about these sorts of situations I would take no chances about leaving young children in the house while you are outside of the house other than to step out the door to bring in a package. Again that's just me and what I know from my past experience working in a daycare and my present experience with my own child and the parents I know. Like I said -if they know you leave the house for a few minutes then it's all good! I personally would have an email blast about it so you have a paper trail.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Every week I have to stay on top of somebody . WHY?????????? Pay your goddamn daycare bill people .

This time Iím not reminding anybody you show up with your kid that morning they donít come to daycare, period. I guess you miss a dayís work then youíll remember to pay your bill . Especially when I already reminded you this morning .

Phew, she paid. 😀

I got through the morning bus drop off thank goodness.

So far transporting everyone to the bus stop has been ok. My son works with me for 4 hours a day.

The new baby is having troubles fitting into the sleep schedule. Just want to die. *THUD*

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    The new baby is having troubles fitting into the sleep schedule. Just want to die. *THUD*
    Maybe he didn't get the memo? ;-). Good luck!!

Well, mom and dad have let her cat nap for 8 months. As mom said weíve had an eight month holiday where everybody did whatever they wanted whenever they wanted= living hell for daycare provider.
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Maybe he didn't get the memo? ;-). Good luck!!

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice