Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 33343536

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Yesterday when mom told me it was going to be 5:30 every single day for at least the next two weeks and they are late on pick up at least 3 days a week as it is I told her she needed to pay extra. I havenít charged so far but I thought come on people. Her husband is being paid overtime to work overtime but Iím supposed to work overtime and not get any compensation Ummmmmm, no. She didnít look impressed about having to pay it but oh well .
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Good for you!!!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Yesterday when mom told me it was going to be 5:30 every single day for at least the next two weeks and they are late on pick up at least 3 days a week as it is I told her she needed to pay extra. I havenít charged so far but I thought come on people. Her husband is being paid overtime to work overtime but Iím supposed to work overtime and not get any compensation Ummmmmm, no. She didnít look impressed about having to pay it but oh well .
    In this week's camp it's something like a dollar a minute or more for being late for aftercare pick up. We've never ever been late to pick him up - two times when he was in prek we had emergencies and called in advance - one time they actually let us do an extra hour (while after care was in session still) with no $ because it was a medical emergency and the second time - $60 for 60 minutes (and not "late" just an extra hour with advance notice)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    And all I wanted was $5 extra for being late and she looked at me like I had 5 heads.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    And all I wanted was $5 extra for being late and she looked at me like I had 5 heads.
    She can look at you funny all she wants, but you need to enforce something to keep them honest. - Or they will take advantage.
    You're strong cookie. You'll figure this out. Come up with a policy in writing.

Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    She can look at you funny all she wants, but you need to enforce something to keep them honest. - Or they will take advantage.
    You're strong cookie. You'll figure this out. Come up with a policy in writing.
    For sure . A new contract comes out in Oct after I have been open a year. There will be changes for sure.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 33343536

Give Advice
Ask For Advice