Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I could have used another day in bed believe me but people who need to get to work are relying on me to be open . I am still weak and my rib cage still hurts like heck . J is still well and will probably have to take the major workload for the next two days .

What happens when you get sick? Does everyone go into a mad panic trying to find a babysitter? Just curious.

Glad you are feeling better.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Jibralta
    What happens when you get sick? Does everyone go into a mad panic trying to find a babysitter? Just curious.

Glad you are feeling better.
    Only 2 of my moms work. One has lots of family support and it is one person who stays home. I donít often get things that are ragingly contagious though.

One of my part time families just went full time! Mom got a job! Wooooo!

THIRD day in a row buses are cancelled. Seriously???!! Come on this is totally unprecedented !!!! Ugh! This is not easy to entertain people from 13 months to five !

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    THIRD day in a row buses are cancelled. Seriously???!! Come on this is totally unprecedented !!!! Ugh! This is not easy to entertain people from 13 months to five !
    Buses? By the way I felt really proud of myself lol -my friend put her 2 year old son on speaker yesterday to say "hi" - and we actually had a real conversation - about what he did at preschool, what snack he ate (pretzels), big or small pretzels (small) and how many bites (1, 2 or 3??) each one took to eat (1!). Next time he needs to ask me what I had for snack (we're around the same age Seraphim and snack in kindergarten back then was always graham crackers)

Originally Posted by Batya33
    Buses? By the way I felt really proud of myself lol -my friend put her 2 year old son on speaker yesterday to say "hi" - and we actually had a real conversation - about what he did at preschool, what snack he ate (pretzels), big or small pretzels (small) and how many bites (1, 2 or 3??) each one took to eat (1!). Next time he needs to ask me what I had for snack (we're around the same age Seraphim and snack in kindergarten back then was always graham crackers)
    School buses. I have my before and after 3 days this week all day including my toddlers and infants. And all she wants to do is crafts with glitter and run all over my house.

Yesterday she asked to see the holes babies come out of. 🤦♀️😱. In talking with her mom I guess recently she discussed her momís C -section scar and assumed all babies were born this way. And we are not showing a C section scar. Not appropriate.
    Last edited by ~Seraphim ~; 01-23-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    School buses. I have my before and after 3 days this week all day including my toddlers and infants. And all she wants to do is crafts with glitter and run all over my house.

Yesterday she asked to see the holes babies come out of. 🤦♀️😱. In talking with her mom I guess recently she discussed her momís C -section scar and assumed all babies were born this way. And we are not showing a C section scar. Not appropriate.
    Many years ago a relative told me that she taught preschool while pregnant. She was wearing a maternity smock type dress and one of the children impulsively lifted up her dress and said "this is where babies come out of!!"

Glitter...... sigh!

Originally Posted by Batya33
    Many years ago a relative told me that she taught preschool while pregnant. She was wearing a maternity smock type dress and one of the children impulsively lifted up her dress and said "this is where babies come out of!!"

Glitter...... sigh!
    Glitter is the herpes of daycare.

Originally Posted by ~seraphim ~
    glitter is the herpes of daycare.
    lolll!!!!!!!

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice