Finding it very hard to talk with girls

Randomguy20551

Hi all , I'm 17

I've always been a nervous wreck in any type of social situation but it gets terrible when speaking to girls. I freeze up and don't know what to say at all and for this girls don't even try to talk to me and why Im afraid to start a conversation at times . The fact that I'm not anyway attractive looking and I've been told that I look like a creep doesn't make matters any better.I also come across as ignorant at times but that's just because I don't know how to have a proper conversation with turning into a nervous wreck. I have plenty of make friends that are close to me but I only have like 2 girl friends and I'm nowhere close to them .I

It really depressed me as all my friends are chatting up girls and pulling girlfriend's out of the blue meanwhile when I try to talk to girls on a night out they don't even listen to me

...pulling girlfriend's...

First of all, stay away from the videos/guides where you picked this term up. They are useless and will likely make things worse.

I was pretty much the same way, I could never approach women/girls (depending on the age). The one difference is that I could interact with them as friends. That's your starting point. Take a break from trying to get a gf and learn to be comfortable talking with women/girls as friends/socially. It removes that burden/panic. Once you are at least comfortable interacting socially, some girls might approach you. Even if not, its a step closer to being able to get where you want to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Start saying hi to women when you're out and about. Just a quick hi when you walk past a lady. It is a quick interaction, you're not hanging around for small talk. It'll loosen you up a bit. Next make boring small talk (nothing flirty or serious, just be polite) with cashiers etc. Again just to loosen you up and get you in the habit of talking to women you don't know. It'll be weird at first, but it'll build confidence.

Archived