Ex girlfriend unblocked me on hidden account on facebook after 1 week NC?

nekoko

Our relationship lasted for 6 months we had our ups and down like all relationships do, when we have arguments and when I am not the one at fault and she is, she would blame me for it, never once has she admitted he was wrong or guilty of anything. She stopped calling me after 3 months in the relationship and said her phone was broken and that she will buy a new one, so I did not think much of it and waited, but even until this day she hadn't bought a new phone but had used her sisters phone (I know her sister) to text me, but didn't even call me. She had 2 facebook accounts and blocked me with the second account so I had no idea about it, until had a suspicion that she was hiding something from me, i asked her if she was being honest with me and she said she isn't hiding anything, so I went ahead and made a fake facebook account and found out that she had been seeing another guy behind my back 2 months ago. I confronted her about it and she acted like she didn't care then I broke up with her, even after everything weve been through? I blocked her first account and was still blocked on her 2nd hidden account. its been 6 days since we broke up and I went into NC, and after a few days of NC had she unblocked me from her hidden facebook account, i saw this when she popped up in my suggest friends why not just leave me blocked? Is she playing games?

Sorry that this has been your experience. She's not worth your time or energy. You do much better to move on -- and not waste time on someone with her level of immaturity. She's playing games with you AND seeing other men. If you want something meaningful and long lasting, you won't get that from HER. Good luck to you.

Have you met in person?

She stopped calling me after 3 months in the relationship and said her phone was broken and that she will buy a new one even until this day she hadn't bought a new phone but had used her sisters phone to text me, but didn't even call me.
Our relationship lasted for 6 months we had our ups and down like all relationships do,
Sorry but most relationships don't have any "downs" within the first six months unless you are with someone who isn't right for you. Six month period is smack dab in the middle of the honeymoon period. Those fights you two had were red flags telling the two of you that you were trying with the wrong person.

when we have arguments and when I am not the one at fault and she is, she would blame me for it, never once has she admitted he was wrong or guilty of anything. She stopped calling me after 3 months in the relationship and said her phone was broken and that she will buy a new one, so I did not think much of it and waited,
What? you didn't see her at all during the time her phone was "broken?" Couldn't contact her in person?

but even until this day she hadn't bought a new phone but had used her sisters phone (I know her sister) to text me, but didn't even call me. She had 2 facebook accounts and blocked me with the second account so I had no idea about it, until had a suspicion that she was hiding something from me, i asked her if she was being honest with me and she said she isn't hiding anything, so I went ahead and made a fake facebook account and found out that she had been seeing another guy behind my back 2 months ago.
You should have told her goodbye when she wasn't bothered to even talk to you.

I confronted her about it and she acted like she didn't care then I broke up with her, even after everything weve been through? I blocked her first account and was still blocked on her 2nd hidden account. its been 6 days since we broke up and I went into NC, and after a few days of NC had she unblocked me from her hidden facebook account, i saw this when she popped up in my suggest friends why not just leave me blocked? Is she playing games?
Who cares what she's doing? You two were NEVER meant to be together in the first place so YOU block and delete her. Why do you want to creep someone who cheated on you? She's no better then dirt so view her that way and next time, dump someone who doesn't show you they value you or they are fighting with you in the honeymoon period.

Archived