just overwhelmed or am i idk

lonleygal1989

first off i just feel like a very s#>/y mom, idk if it's exhaustion or what, but i just want someone to come to my house and deal with my kids while i deal with everything else until i have this baby, because i just can't, i really want nothing to do with them right now, and i feel terrible for it but can't help it, which makes every day life with them even more aggravating, why can't i be a good mom? why can't i have patience? why is this so hard for me? i really feel like im travel through life in a numb daze

Tricky question! I think that if you are feeling overwhelmed, then it is definitely a good idea to ask for help. Whether that be a therapist to work on yourself or hiring some help to take care of the kids more, so that you have some more time to yourself would be great!

Also, please don't feel guilty for asking for help or saying that it is all so overwhelming. Mothering is hard. You are doing the best you can!!

im not alone i have my bf and he dose help when he has his days off, they also go to school 8:00am-1:30pm, after they get out of school i still want nothing to do with them, idk if it's because im in the last weeks of pregnancy, or all the changes going on in the house everynight i have to fight with my youngest to get to bed since i switch him to the twin bed "not like he wasn't getting out of the crib anyway", or im just losing my mind.

Archived