My younger brothers girlfriend has been having sex with his friend??

Quietlady00

Ive known that my brothers girlfriend ( who is my BFF has been having sex with his best friend for a year. Wete all the same age. She said she started becoming attracted to him a year back in H.S when he started becoming active which made him be in shape and start acting more manly as she says it.

She told me that shes always been attracted to physically fit guys. My brother is slim buit.

She also afmitted to me that hes " better in bed " too

Im not gonna get involved on that mess but I was wondering is it normal for girls to fall for guys just because they " metamorhp "??

I think you should tell your friend "that's my BROTHER you are talking about cheating on. I will give you a choice. you can go to my brother - tell him the truth or I will tell my brother the truth that you are cheating on him. I will give you until X (tomorrow, the end of the week, a soon deadline) to make up your mind."

I would rather my brother's heart be broken now than find out in a year. I think that blood is thicker than water and she's an idiot in telling her boyfriend's SISTER that she is cheating. If a friend has such a lowly character that she'd cheat on my brother, if she decides not to be my friend after that --- oh well. I mean -- seriously - if i was dating my friend's brother i would take EXTRA care with him and if i wasn't into him anymore, i would break up in a mature way vs cheating

I cannot fathom why you would not tell your brother. You are being quite selfish for not telling him. I suggest you ask your parents what they think.

"Ive never been in a realtionship so I don't know the dynamics." Certainly, you know that this is messed up. He deserves better than his best friend and gf.

What happened to family loyalty!

I agree, he’s your brother for chrissakes (whom I assume you love and are protective of?), and I also cannot fathom why you would not tell him.

If I ever found out that my brother's girlfriend (my bff?), were cheating on him (would not matter with who but the fact it’s with his best friend makes this that much more egregious), I would tell him ASAP and dump her as a friend!

I agree, he’s your brother for chrissakes (whom I assume you love and are protective of?), and I also cannot fathom why you would not tell him.

If I ever found out that my brother's girlfriend (my bff?), were cheating on him (would not matter with who but the fact it’s with his best friend makes this that much more egregious), I would tell him ASAP and dump her as a friend!

He wouldn't know how to handle it

OP, here is what you need to understand about cheating - it's a severe character problem. Cheating is never about someone being less than or more than. Cheaters cheat because they enjoy the very act of deception and betrayal and getting away with it, until they get caught and things hit the fan. Incidentally, cheaters are invariably arrogant and don't think they'll ever get caught. Regardless, reality, consequences, and karma are inevitable.

If I were you, I'd drop this friendship and back way away from people like that. She'll betray your brother, she'll betray you and anyone else too. It's her character or rather lack of. People like her are dangerous backstabbers and you never know when they'll turn on you. Just know that eventually they will.

As for your brother, I can understand your fear of getting involved, but you are his sister. If he finds out that you knew and never told him, he'll feel doubly betrayed and your relationship with him may end up damaged for years over this. This is truly a case where blood is thicker than water and you need to let him know that his gf is a cheating h... Once you tell him, then you can step away and let him handle it how he sees fit. Don't tell him anything about what comments she had made about him compared to the other guy. Remember, cheating is never about looks or sex, it's about the high cheaters get from the act of betrayal.

"Manley" to her is, more stamina (being fit) which means better at sex, which mean more experienced, more mature, more focused on girls and sex. It's a long equation of multiple things, but what women do look for on the surface....what attracts them in the beginning....then later usually emotional connection due to good sex, and compatibility (having things in common) etc. Sometimes it doesn't go any further than sexual attraction because that is their only priority, and they don't have other expectations.

"Manley" to her is, more stamina (being fit) which means better at sex, which mean more experienced, more mature, more focused on girls and sex. It's a long equation of multiple things, but what women do look for on the surface....what attracts them in the beginning....then later usually emotional connection due to good sex, and compatibility (having things in common) etc. Sometimes it doesn't go any further than sexual attraction because that is their only priority, and they don't have other expectations.

Oh ok so its normal.

My brother is kind of lazy. He dosent do much just works his job and come home. His friend is more outgoing and is in school

Your brother is also at risk for her giving him a serious STD (HIV etc). If your "bff" is having sex with his best friend, it's anyone's guess who else she's having sex with. Do you not care about that?

He has a right to know; let him make the decision as to what to do.

Also, you say you don't ever talk to him anymore, then how would you know that he couldn't handle it?

People are a lot stronger than we give them credit for sometimes.

One of these days the truth will all come out and it will hit the fan and you'll lose this friend and any respect your brother may have had for you.

My brother is kind of lazy. He dosent do much just works his job and come home. His friend is more outgoing and is in school

She said she still loves him but the sex with his friend is addicting

OK I'll ask this again. Are you not concerned about him getting a serious STD?

She may be having sex with others (besides him) and NO DOUBT he's having sex with others and could pass something to her, which in turn she passes to your brother.

Archived