Really don't know how to feel

CodyGroshko

My girlfriend has been talking to an old friend of hers as she claims. The messages are very flirty and he thinks I'm just her baby daddy. She went to the bar with her sister the other day and I found out that afterthe bar, her and another friend went to a fire at his place, her and my girlfriend ended up in this guys room. He then decided to bang the one while trying to get his hands down my girlfriend's pants who then claims to have left. I feel the situation is in appropriate considering we have a child. She thinks I'm crazy for being upset. She didn't tell me any of this I was shown the messages she sent to her sister. Until I told her I seen the messages she tried to claim she was at the bar until 4am it's illegal to serve alcohol after 2am here. How should I feel ?

How should I feel ?
Aware that the mother of your child has weak romantic relationship boundaries and that if you're going to go forward with her that you sit down and discuss what is and what isn't appropriate for committed, exclusive, monogamous couples to be doing.

You're her "baby daddy" do the two of you live together?

Yes we've been living together for almost 9 years. We had a rocky start but I thought everything was going better. No I can't get her to talk about it. I've tried asking how you end up in a guys room and close enough to him for him to try feeling you up but she won't talk about it. Her sisters husband sent me screenshots of the conversation between her and my girlfriend.

Yes we've been living together for almost 9 years. We had a rocky start but I thought everything was going better. No I can't get her to talk about it. I've tried asking how you end up in a guys room and close enough to him for him to try feeling you up but she won't talk about it. Her sisters husband sent me screenshots of the conversation between her and my girlfriend.

Are you going to continue the relationship with her? If so then you need to sit down and talk about relationship boundaries.

Have you talked to the girl she was with about any of it?

Being the baby mama and after 9 years if she really doesn't have feelings for the guy then if like to continue on. I'm going to try and have a talk with her after work. I'm still hung up on the fact of if you have no intent how do you end up going from a fire to a guys room and being close enough to him to be felt up. No me and the other girl aren't really on talking terms and would just tell the girlfriend I was digging and cause more problems. Should have mentioned that were also in our 30s so were not like some puppy love high school couple.

I can understand how people can get into awkward situations at the bar; I don't buy someone exchanging flirty messages, not being fully honest about being in a relationship, and then ending up at a guys house and accidentally getting felt up.

I wouldn't talk about this guy in particular to her because I think she'll play off you are being jealous. I would sit her down and speak to her about why on earth she thinks it's appropriate to downplay your relationship, and to entertain a man who clearly wanted more. This isn't the guys fault, it sounds like it's her.

I don't think we can tell whether she wanted to or was going to cheat or whether she just wanted some attention but either way, creating a distrustful and disrespectful environment won't be good for your children and she needs to have that explained to her.

She may wish to leave and be single after 9 years and that is okay - as much as it's heartbreaking, but do you really want to be with a woman that can't give you her all?

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, dahiza said:

Did you know there’s a 12-word sentence you can say to your man... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you deep within his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a “secret signal” that fuels a man’s instinct to love, please and protect you with all his heart...

==>12 Words That Trigger A Man’s Love Response [ https://bit.ly/2O7sGtK ]

This instinct is so hardwired into a man’s genetics that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

In fact, triggering this powerful instinct is so important to having the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these “Secret Signals”...

...You’ll immediately notice him open his mind and heart to you in a way he’s never experienced before and he’ll see you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

And the powerful “secret signal” found in those 12 words is just one of many that veteran dating coach and relationship expert, James Bauer, has discovered throughout his career.

Thousands of women are already using these “secret signals” to transform their failing relationships into the passionate romances they’ve always dreamed of.

And countless other women are using them to hook great guys from the very first time they meet.

Imagine knowing the exact words to say to a man to truly open up his heart to you and fuel his desire to be daring and romantic…

...And what keeps his love and attention transfixed on you and only you.

This presentation reveals these relationship secrets and much, much more... and it’s a real game-changer for any woman who knows she deserves better.

If now is a good time, you’ll want to watch this life-changing presentation while it’s still up.

==> 12 words that trigger a man’s love response [ https://bit.ly/2O7sGtK ]

Click here:

https://bit.ly/2O7sGtK

I have reported this troll for spamming. 

Please stop digging up old threads to post your website.  You're clogging up the feed with your spam.

Archived