Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does he mean?

Coming in late but have to say that he's not "complicated" in the least. He has clearly told you that he wants to see you for sex only with no strings attached... he said that, in so many words, when he said this:
    "I'm badly not looking for a relationship yet. but something more consistent with the right person would be nice. and fun along the way", what does that mean? he also told me he doesn't want to partner with anybody???
    He can't get any clearer than that and if you're looking for something serious, committed and monogamous then you're best to stop seeing, blocking and deleting this dude before he ruins your confidence and self-worth.

You questioning him and clearly showing hin in actions and words that you want more ~ when he clearly told you he does not makes things too complicated with you.

Find someone who has the same goals as you and let this one fade into the dark side that Grindr is.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Coming in late but have to say that he's not "complicated" in the least. He has clearly told you that he wants to see you for sex only with no strings attached... he said that, in so many words, when he said this:

He can't get any clearer than that and if you're looking for something serious, committed and monogamous then you're best to stop seeing, blocking and deleting this dude before he ruins your confidence and self-worth.

You questioning him and clearly showing hin in actions and words that you want more ~ when he clearly told you he does not makes things too complicated with you.

Find someone who has the same goals as you and let this one fade into the dark side that Grindr is.
    Yes, I agree completely. I think he's also very clear - he just got out of a relationship, and he's on Grindr to have sex with lots of different men. Not complicated. I think because you seem to be looking more for a relationship or something that could become a relationship, I'd try to find some other sites to go on, or at least not take the Grindr matches very seriously unless they tell you they want a relationship as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice