we both are feeling guilty after i touched her boobs

ujn44

Me and my girlfriend are in a relationship for 9 months. We kissed for the first timer one month ago i.e when we have completed 8 months. 15 days ago it was my girlfriend's birthday so i planned a surprise party for her and invited all her friends. After party we spent half an hour alone in Domino's. I asked her for a kiss and she didn't deny so we kissed in satirs of Domino's but when i was kissing on her cheeks, i saw her eyes and face it made me feel like she don't want to kiss today but as it was her birthday she allowed me to kiss but anyways we kissed on lips too. Later that night we were chatting and she told me that she was not in a complete mood to kiss today.

Tomorrow we went to meet each other in a restaurant in a mall. After we meet i asked her to kiss. she refused but Atlast she agreed so we went to 5th floor of the mall. As the mall was very small and 5th floor has very low area so we kissed standing under the camera. We kissed and hugged for almost 15 minutes and we had a great laughter too in these 15 minutes. After that i told her in a horny way that I'm controlling my hands, can i show you how? She blushed and said no. After that we get in lift, Again I told her the same thing then she again blushed but this time she said show me and after that second she said no. But i think that it is a green signal from her side so i grabbed her boobs but she pushed my hand away and then lift came to the gf and then we had to go home. She was still blushing. We reached home. Later that night, i called her and asked her apology if she felt bad. She told that you shouldn't have did it. I apologized and said I'll never do it again. Then she asked me is it necessary to even kiss!! I asked her why not then she gave me the reason that assume if we don't have a future together then we are cheating on our future spouse. I told her that i don't have any problem if she don't want to kiss again but you should have told me this when we were kissing for the first time and i asked her if she don't want to kiss again and she said no i don't want.

That night i didn't slept well and I'm writing this the next morning. I want to know if she said this just because we both were feeling guilty or she really don't want to kiss again? And what should i do now?

I want to mention that her parents are strict and she even can't tell her parents that she has a bf. Also we already are having many relationship problems as she don't give me enough time and her friends are more important than me.

We both are 20 and we belong to India. Yes in our country it is treated like a sin to have sex before marriage. But India is changing too, it is getting modern too. Though her parents are strict but she and i both are open minded.

How old are you two? Are you from a country with strict views on sex before marriage? It seems to me that you two are on different pages when it comes to intimacy. There's not much you can do about it.

We both are 20 and we belong to India. Yes in our country it is treated like a sin to have sex before marriage. But India is changing too, it is getting modern too. Though her parents are strict but she and i both are open minded.

I think it's a generation gap between you and your girlfriend (young people) and the older generation, your traditional parents. Meaning you guys aren't as strict with your beliefs as your parents.

You both will be okay as long as you don't go and tell your parents what happened. So just relax and tell your girlfriend that you are sorry you let your emotions get the best of you and you won't make her feel uncomfortable again.

How old are you two? Are you from a country with strict views on sex before marriage? It seems to me that you two are on different pages when it comes to intimacy. There's not much you can do about it.

I think it's a generation gap between you and your girlfriend (young people) and the older generation, your traditional parents. Meaning you guys aren't as strict with your beliefs as your parents.

You both will be okay as long as you don't go and tell your parents what happened. So just relax and tell your girlfriend that you are sorry you let your emotions get the best of you and you won't make her feel uncomfortable again.

Yes i already said that last night. But the thing is this condition made me frustrated as we are having relationship problems and now this too. My mind is saying next time don't even touch her hand but is heart is saying gently ask her if she is comfortable with a kiss!!

( This doesn't mean that always think about kiss but the thing is when we hug and kiss i get butterflies and it made me feel so comfortable because on other days we always have conflicts.)

I think you need to let some time go by and maybe then you can ask her about being intimate again, if that means a hug or a kiss.

She comes from a strict background so be patient and understanding. She will appreciate it.

Hey thank you so much. Atlast i want to tell you that last night i apologized her but i didn't tell her that you said yes show me that's why i felt like it is a green signal from your side. Should i talk about that today and tell her the same?

Look, just apologize and ask her forgiveness. You don't have to talk about the event again and bring up bad memories. She probably had no idea what you were talking about when you said you wanted to do something with your hands. I think you should quit kissing her and take things slow. She's from a conservative background and you should respect that. If she wants to kiss you, she'll kiss you. Be her friend. Go on dates. Don't move so fast.

I don't understand. If your plan is to marry, then at what point are you supposed to meet her parents? She says if you two kiss, you will be cheating on a future spouse. That statement clearly suggests she doesn't think that future spouse will be you. It's important for each of you to spend time with friends. In your case, you feel like her friends are more important. It could be that you're smothering her and want her to spend an unreasonable amount of time with you, or it could be that she's losing interest in you and finds time with her friends to be more satisfying. Ask a friend from the outside looking in what his impartial take on it is.

The relationship is regressing versus progressing. To me, that spells the end. If you're not happy, and if you've communicated reasonable requests, if she doesn't care, she won't comply with your requests. The reason for dating is to see who you're compatible with or not. It doesn't seem like you two are, so it's probably time to break up and move on.

Sorry this is so difficult for you BUT you must stay with tradition. If you push things way too far, her parents are going to find out and then they will make her cut you off. She has to see her friends like usual to make things look normal to her parents...or they will start to suspect she's spending time with a boy. Self control is all you got.

If you can't take it any longer, find someone else that doesn't follow such strict traditions.

If you can't take it any longer, find someone else that doesn't follow such strict traditions.

Or someone who is smitten with you and also is ready to marry -- and you are of an appropriate family background, etc, where both families are agreeable for you to become engaged to her.

Archived