Strange night visualization?

I don't find it strange at all! I use visualization too to sleep, particularly when I am stressed or anxious. It's always nature based, as that is what feels safe to me.

I would guess the well protected and ordered community gives you a sense of safety to think about?

I bet you would understand too how right during that time when the mind is beginning to slip into sleep, is when unwanted visuals and thoughts are most likely to crop up and seem the most powerful for me? The visualization is my attempt to steer it in a positive direction.

I don't find it strange at all! I use visualization too to sleep, particularly when I am stressed or anxious. It's always nature based, as that is what feels safe to me.

I would guess the well protected and ordered community gives you a sense of safety to think about?

I bet you would understand too how right during that time when the mind is beginning to slip into sleep, is when unwanted visuals and thoughts are most likely to crop up and seem the most powerful for me? The visualization is my attempt to steer it in a positive direction.

Yes, visualization is an attempt to keep things positive and controlled. My community is deep in the forest and everyone is brought together for protection and the community is totally impossible to enter, physically ,unless you are let in.

Archived