Qwerty55

Please don't judge me or what. Last night I posted on my instagram story of my photo and my friend's boyfriend messaged me a "wow" reaction. He then was asking me how I lost weight and how long was my diet. At first, I thought he was only being friendly to his girlfriend's friends. So our convo went on and I didn't think of it anything bad. However, I kept the convo short and quick so our convo will end cause it feels awkward talking with this guy that I barely know. But then he keeps on asking me about work then about my dating life. He asked me "how are you and your (insert ex's name)?" I told him we broke up and he said he wa surprised he only knew it just now. He then asked me if I have moved on already and I said yes. He then said "woah that was quick. So do you have a new boyfriend now?" after that I didn't reply to him cause I feel bothered.

Here's the thing, I wouldn't be assuming and doubting if he didn't had a background on being a f*ckboy. Why? Because I heard last year, he was also trying to chat our other friend while he's in a relationship with someone. He was asking her how was she and keeps (flirty) chatting with her. There was even a time he was asking her to meet up with her and eat out with her. My other friend just ignored him and eventually he grew tired after months of being persistent. Also take note, his girlfriend/my friend is out of the country at the moment because of work.

So I wanna ask if I'm assuming or is my gut feeling right? Btw just to be clear, I don't have feelings for this guy or whatsoever. I care about my friend/his girlfriend that's why I was skeptical and I stopped replying to him.

Nah, you made the right move. I usually don't even respond in the first place to these types of guys. You have no obligation to entertain him, so don't feel bad. People ignore each other all the time on social media. If you ignore him completely, he should go away eventually. Don't take it personal because others do not.

I wouldn't give it any more thought. You ended the conversation. He is not on a leash. He is allowed to talk to other people. He is allowed to harmlessly flirt. You ended the convo once you felt uncomfortable. Maybe they both get turned on when they see the other flirting on line. You don't know. Perhaps he is behaving inappropriately. Who knows. Let this be your biggest problem!

Archived