Newgirlforever

How do I react when my boyfriend says he'd call back but never does. He mostly calls the next day.. I confronted him about it and he says that he was busy but I know that he isn't all the time everyday!! It stopped for a while and now he's doing it again 😡. I don't want to ask him about it again cuz I don't want to look needy. Once he didn't call at all and got mad at me cuz I didn't call him and thought I was losing interest in him(but that's because he said he'd call me back cuz he was busy so I didn't want to bug him!!!) So what should I do when he says he'd call and I know he won't? Love ya'll thanks 💕 (it's a ldr btw)

How do I react when my boyfriend says he'd call back but never does. He mostly calls the next day.. I confronted him about it and he says that he was busy but I know that he isn't all the time everyday!! It stopped for a while and now he's doing it again 😡. I don't want to ask him about it again cuz I don't want to look needy. Once he didn't call at all and got mad at me cuz I didn't call him and thought I was losing interest in him(but that's because he said he'd call me back cuz he was busy so I didn't want to bug him!!!) So what should I do when he says he'd call and I know he won't? Love ya'll thanks 💕 (it's a ldr btw)

I dont usually give advises here on this forum but sounds to me you 2 need a heart to heart talk/discussion regarding to this matter. Since you guys are in an LDR, communication really matters because that's the only thing that will keep your relationship alive and well.

I've been in your situation already. I was also like you, I always begged for a call and my "ex" promised he will yet it NEVER happened. In the end I ended things with him because in my opinion, LDR doesnt work unless both of you have a strong foundation and we didnt have a strong foundation. If he keeps repeating this behaviour of not calling you back, then I think it's time for you to end things with him cause it seems like you are the only one lifting this relationship.

How often does this happen?

Also, is the call back because he has to hang up on you in the middle of an unfinished conversations or is it more that you are done talking and he simply signs off as "call you later" and then you are taking that literally and sitting around waiting on him?

But he does it all the time.. He says he's busy and says he'd call back later but doesnt.. Surely he can't be busy all the time

Well then you are correct. Nobody is that busy all the time. The harsh reality is that he is just not that interested and talking to you is not high on his priority list. Since it's an LDR on top of this, I'd say time to throw in the towel and find someone else who is more invested in your relationship. This guy isn't. I think deep down you already know this.

Well, looking at past posts, people have been advising you to drop this guy since April because of the way he treats you. This isn't an issue about him taking too long to call you back, this guy is a terrible person and you're an innocent virgin with no experience whatsoever in an relationship! And you're worried about him calling you back? Seriously, you have a whole lot of other problems with him.

Find a nice guy where you live where you can have a real relationship with someone who doesn't take drugs and slept with prostitutes. Come on. Be smart. Think about what you're doing.

We teach people how to treat us and seeing he continually does this, despite how it makes you feel there are obviously no consequences for doing so.

No, it doesn't make you needy but you are becoming a lion with no teeth.

Being consistent and being a man of his word is a minimal decent expectation.

If he can't hold up to it, I'd cut him lose.

Also I just hate it when he tells me to shut the f**k up and calls me a bi*ch (he says he's just kidding but it pisses me off so bad)

This is from your old post. Yikes, dump him. He sounds awful. No good boyfriend would do this to you, even when he's joking. He sounds terrible.

Who is calling whom first? Is he returning your calls? Some people say that in the same way people say "see you later", but it's not literally. Stop arguing about it. If he calls he calls, if not send a quick text such as "good night" or whatever but if someone doesn't call, it's because they don't want to or just don't like talking on the phone this much.

How do I react when my boyfriend says he'd call back but never does. He mostly calls the next day. he said he'd call me back cuz he was busy.

I called him the last time, and he said he's gotta go ttyl but it's been a day since we spoke now. See, I'm not playing any games like who's gonna first and stuff , I just wanna see if he's still into me or not. Clearly he's not so why can't he just dump me if he's not interested? I don't get it

I called him the last time, and he said he's gotta go ttyl but it's been a day since we spoke now. See, I'm not playing any games like who's gonna first and stuff , I just wanna see if he's still into me or not. Clearly he's not so why can't he just dump me if he's not interested? I don't get it

He doesn't need to dump you. You keep going back to him. He's just taking advantage of abusing you.

This is the creep you worry about calling you? :eek: Do yourself a favor and get rid of him. You can do better than this with local boys who treat you well and aren't sleazy.

my boyfriend told me that he once slept with a prostitute and took drugs. he tells me to shut the f**k up and calls me a bi*ch

Archived