Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why would he delete me?

I am in shape and I do exercise and try to take care of myself. None of that ever seems to make a difference and I get invested in people too quickly and their opinion can make or break me. Not right I know but that's why him doing what he's done has broke me.

He sounds lame! Better to weed out the unworthy early :)

Originally Posted by DebiTaylor
    I am in shape and I do exercise and try to take care of myself. None of that ever seems to make a difference and I get invested in people too quickly and their opinion can make or break me. Not right I know but that's why him doing what he's done has broke me.
    This is an issue that you should take seriously, and maybe even work on with a professional. You are a person of value (even if you weren't in shape), and until you realize this, you will continue to invest heavily in people who mean you no good. Part of finding a healthy relationship is taking responsibility for our own baggage. Instead of considering yourself a broken person, use this incident as a sign that you need to get help.

Thank you for your words and advice. It's something I agree I need to do. I felt so happy when I was getting the positive attention from him but now he's deleted me I'm crashing the opposite side. I'm looking at him through rose tinted glasses because of how he made me feel. I felt desirable and important. Now look how unimportant I am! How pathetic am I that I let other people do this to me but I can't help it.

Originally Posted by DebiTaylor
    Thank you for your words and advice. It's something I agree I need to do. I felt so happy when I was getting the positive attention from him but now he's deleted me I'm crashing the opposite side. I'm looking at him through rose tinted glasses because of how he made me feel. I felt desirable and important. Now look how unimportant I am! How pathetic am I that I let other people do this to me but I can't help it.
    I had a similar situation happen to me several weeks ago. A guy I was private messaging on FB just up and deleted me. Our last chat (it was fine) was on a Friday night and the following Tuesday he read my FB story and deleted me. The only thing I can think happened is early on he had asked me for nudes which I didn't send and maybe he gave up talking to me? I will also note he was a married man so it was just as well. Social media and guys who "friend you" can be very fickle. I would try to not put a whole lot of emotions in something like that. The positive attention is very nice but just keep it all in check for your own good.

Yikes 🤡 Who needs that nonsense?
    Originally Posted by NotMonday
    The only thing I can think happened is early on he had asked me for nudes which I didn't send and maybe he gave up talking to me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice