Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Why would he delete me?

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6
    I am in shape and I do exercise and try to take care of myself. None of that ever seems to make a difference and I get invested in people too quickly and their opinion can make or break me. Not right I know but that's why him doing what he's done has broke me.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    32
    He sounds lame! Better to weed out the unworthy early :)

  3. #13
    Platinum Member SGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,123
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by DebiTaylor
    I am in shape and I do exercise and try to take care of myself. None of that ever seems to make a difference and I get invested in people too quickly and their opinion can make or break me. Not right I know but that's why him doing what he's done has broke me.
    This is an issue that you should take seriously, and maybe even work on with a professional. You are a person of value (even if you weren't in shape), and until you realize this, you will continue to invest heavily in people who mean you no good. Part of finding a healthy relationship is taking responsibility for our own baggage. Instead of considering yourself a broken person, use this incident as a sign that you need to get help.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6
    Thank you for your words and advice. It's something I agree I need to do. I felt so happy when I was getting the positive attention from him but now he's deleted me I'm crashing the opposite side. I'm looking at him through rose tinted glasses because of how he made me feel. I felt desirable and important. Now look how unimportant I am! How pathetic am I that I let other people do this to me but I can't help it.

  5.  

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    38
    Originally Posted by DebiTaylor
    Thank you for your words and advice. It's something I agree I need to do. I felt so happy when I was getting the positive attention from him but now he's deleted me I'm crashing the opposite side. I'm looking at him through rose tinted glasses because of how he made me feel. I felt desirable and important. Now look how unimportant I am! How pathetic am I that I let other people do this to me but I can't help it.
    I had a similar situation happen to me several weeks ago. A guy I was private messaging on FB just up and deleted me. Our last chat (it was fine) was on a Friday night and the following Tuesday he read my FB story and deleted me. The only thing I can think happened is early on he had asked me for nudes which I didn't send and maybe he gave up talking to me? I will also note he was a married man so it was just as well. Social media and guys who "friend you" can be very fickle. I would try to not put a whole lot of emotions in something like that. The positive attention is very nice but just keep it all in check for your own good.

  7. #16
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    33,225
    Gender
    Male
    Yikes 🤡 Who needs that nonsense?
    Originally Posted by NotMonday
    The only thing I can think happened is early on he had asked me for nudes which I didn't send and maybe he gave up talking to me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •