Can't stop crying

Hannahjess

I recently bumped into a boy I know when I was very young back then neither of us had to tell each other how we felt so seeing him again obviously we hit it right off.

We was so happy he told me he adored me constantly complementing me and couldn't keep his hand off me. I felt like this is it!

Suddenly it all changed, know it seems strange but it was as soon as he put he put a picture of us both as his profile picture.

He turned so cold a s when I messed about with him and said u really make me feel special lately he said "Well that's me" I feel so lonely in this relationship and keep telling my self he works hard, maybe he is tired he has other worries aswel.

I've asked him if he wants to be with me and he said yes and apologised for how he is being but he isn't happy and said it wasn't me but I feel so rejected all the time.

I don't know if u should walk away or hold on

Sorry i didn't explain properly.

It seems in the first few months he was so nice, it was him telling me he loved me and was making plans to have a baby looking onto moving in together, building a future together. Unfortunately he had had a vasectomy and the doctors told him that there was a slim chance of reversal and after that it's like it all went down hill... we can have IVF but he isn't intreasted now he don't seem to be intreasted in anything to do with me really. He still says he wants to be with me and calls me 2 maybe 3 times a day him telling me he loved me has almost stopped. He has grown teenage daughters that I have really made an effort with. They argue a lot and talk to me and maybe I've given one of them the wrong advice or something, I don't know.... I asked him last night to tell me the truth if I ment anything to him and if he wants to be with me and he said "of course do".. I just feel like everything I say he jumps on like I irritate him... I don't know where this has all come from. Maybe he has feeling for someone else but he is adimant he hasn't gone off me.

He said that some of the things I say lately up set him, and he may be taking it the wrong way but when I ask what it is I say or do I never get an answer

How long have you been dating? Do you have children? Have you considered that you are incompatible? And make a lot of demands on him, some impossible and some just asking for constant reassurances? Surely you knew he had 2 grown kids before you started dating? Was this vasectomy some sort of recent news he previously withheld?

It sounds like the constant "do you love me?", "do you really want me?". etc. is about manipulating him and he's picking up on that. Perhaps he realizes how unhappy you are with him and how suspicious you've become. You sound very unhappy with him.

he had had a vasectomy. He has grown teenage daughters. I asked him last night to tell me the truth if I ment anything to him.He said that some of the things I say lately up set him

I've been with him 8 months now and yes I have children also which he don't pay any attention to which is fair enough, their not his.

I know he had kids, I get on great with 2 of them but the eldest one is harder to get on with but I've accepted that and I'm just taking it easy with her.

I always knew he had a vasectomy, it was never a secret but he wanted another baby and went to the doctors and the doctor gave the above advise.

Maybe your right about me needing reassurance from him as my relationship before him left me really unwell but I'm not trying to manipulate him. I just don't want to end up just again. Maybe I should give him some space and see how he reacts but I'm scared if I do that I'll lose him

At only 8 mos in it may time to reflect on the incompatibilities rather than the rush and novelty in the beginning of "lets make babies and move in!"

You have kids? Then why the fuss/argument about the vasectomy?

You seem to not enjoy each other's kids and that is also a red flag. This sounds like too much too soon and as though you are not over your past.

Focus on your kids, not his. Don't play pseudo step mom and undercut him like that. They have a father and a mother. Stay out of it. Most of all, you both sound unhappy and disappointed that the novelty has worn off and now the real incompatibilities have emerged.

I've been with him 8 months. I have children also .I always knew he had a vasectomy.

He wanted a baby, I didn't false him into the idea and his children came to me because their mother isn't very nice to them. I can't tell them to go away, I can't give them advice because I have my own children. I get on with his kids very well and I took them on when I got into a relationship with their father and I've known him for.over 20 years we've just bumped Back into each other after a while and decided that we've always liked each other and wanted to give it a go. We enjoy each other's company when we are together, we live an hour's drive apart that's why we was talking about living together along with our children as they live with him not their mother

And there was no argument about his vasectomy. He went to the doctors, off his own back, came back told me what was said and we decided that we don't need another child as we both have kids and we don't want to put out self through IVF..

All I wanted was some friendly advice from an outsider and all you have done is made me feel like I'm a insecure wicked step mother that should ignore my boyfriend's kids and keep my shut. Thanks

Archived