Don't know what happened here

Plllover

Hello again. How are you? Well Im not so well. I overthink so much. Well, to my point: Yesterday a friend of my university that I like a lot (Mike) invited me to his party at his house (with my other uni friends, including a friend that I had sex with last year, his name is Rick) and I went there with a friend from school. At one point we decided to go to another party, and we didn't know in which car we should go so my friend and I decided we should go with my friend that I like(the one that invited me, Mike). You had to be there to see Rick's face when we decided to go with Mike. Well, I liked mike. He really is a nice guy, a really nice guy and I like that about him so much. I remember when I had sex with Rick last year, and after that he didn't even sent any messages to me. So, I thought he wasn't interested so I really didn't understand his behaviour yesterday.

Okay, once I get into Mike's car I realise I forgot my phone at his apartment (at that point I was really drunk, and he was too) so we go alone upstairs and I find it in the bathroom. I go get it, and when I go out I see that he's looking at me like saying... kiss me. So we made out SO PASSIONALLY. Our friends were waiting in the car so we went downstairs and then proceeded to go to the other party. He liked me!!!! Okay. I was really excited.

At the party, I didn't want to leave my friend alone since we didn't know the people there, so at one point when she goes and talks to another guy, I go with Mike and we kiss, again. I was really drunk at that point, and when I'm drunk I start oversharing. Something I shouldn't do, I know :(. And then I told him that I had sex with Rick last year, I thought he should know that! Rick is his friend, so it was an uncomfortable situation. He told me he didn't know about that, that Rick never told him, as I figured. Then, I don't know how the conversation kept going that I ended up talking about my past failed relationship with a guy 10 years older than me (yes, facepalm at that.) AGAIN, I was drunk, I wasn't at my best and I tend to overshare. I regret it so much, my belly twists every time I think about it. I remember he telling me that the guy was an Idiot, that he really was an idiot for playing me like that. I really cant remember how much I told him about this guy, All I know is that I overshare but I control what I say so I guess I didn't say much.

Okay so I went to look for my friend and we stayed in the bathroom talking about stuff (SHE TOLD ME THAT RICK TOLD HER HE WAS MAD BECAUSE A FRIEND OF HIS (he is talking about Mike here) WAS KISSING ME! Why would he be jealous if we just had sex once and he never spoke to me again after that?! Tell me about hypocresy) and in the drunkness I didn't remember I told Mike to wait for me where he was. So I texted him and he told me that I took too long and he was waiting for me outside. So me and my friend get into his car, and then he drove my friend to her house so we were alone And I went to his apartment... again.

Once there, he told me he asked Rick if everything was okay if he pursued me, to which Rick responded that everything was okay. So, it seems that after I told Mike that I had sex with Rick last year, he went and asked him that.

We started making out.

He didn't have protection so he went outside and bought some, the thing is that it was way too late and I needed to go back home. So, once he went back with the condoms, he tried to put it on but... his penis wouldn't go up.(alcohollll).And I told him not to worry, that it was way too late and I needed to go home so I asked him if he could drive me home, which he did. He was so upset about the fact that his penis didn't go up, I can't explain it to you honestly.

After he drove me home, I messaged him telling him that I liked him, which he responded that he liked me too (yay!) And that he felt like a dumb person for what happened, and I told him that he wasn't, that he didn't need to worry. We kept talking, but the last text I sent him (wich was a 'hahaha' text, a reply from his previous message) was left on seen(it was late at night so I guess he went to sleep). It's 8am now, and Im so anxious I want him to text me:( but the thing is.. what happens after this now? I mean, I told him I liked him, he likes me too apparently (why would he lie about this). The things I overthink about are the things I told him while drunk, what is going to happen now that he knows his friend had sex with me? What is going to happen now that he knows about my past relationships? I know I overthink too much and that all he probably remembers is the fact that his penis didn't go up, but what if not? I know I shouldn't be so worried but I am so worried because I like him so much :( I want him to text me I don't want anything that happened to interfere, what if he doesn't like me enough? I need to calm down but I can't...

You need to chill, my girl.

This was all one drunken night. Everyone's inhibitions were lowered and people were sloppy. It happens. You can't take back what you shared, though I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing he knows his friend slept with you. That was bound to come out at some point. Let them hash that out. This other guy is just getting his ego nudged a bit, because he had sex with you and now his buddy is hooking up with you. Having said that, it wouldn't be unreasonable for this Mike to pass on dating you knowing the history with his friend. It could make him uncomfortable, but that's out of your hands.

See what happens today or tomorrow when everyone's buzz wears off. Don't panic at him not replying to "haha" - there's nothing to reply to there and he probably went to sleep. You could shoot him a message later letting him know you had fun and see from there. The only thing to keep in mind is that drunk nights are not great starting points; you'd need to actually have a sober date and conversation with him to assess his true interest level.

And don't be so scared if he doesn't pursue you now. Sure, it'd be disappointing but there are other guys out there.

Archived