LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm confused 😕 please help!

I'm confused 😕 please help!

I'm just gonna get straight into it, so my boyfriend told me that he once slept with a prostitute and took drugs but that was all before he met me. I'm a virgin coming from a well to do family and hearing all this from him makes me so uncomfortable. I can't help but feel negative all the time after he said that. I know it's his past and I have no right to be sad but there will always be a part of me that will feel upset cuz of that. Also I just hate it when he tells me to shut the f**k up and calls me a bi*ch (he says he's just kidding but it pisses me off so bad) sometimes he flips me off too .. I haven't confronted him about it yet but I will. We've been dating for 4 months. What should I do? Should I end it with him? I love him but all this is driving me crazy or am I just overreacting? Please help me thanks! Love ya'll 💕🔥

Platinum Member
    This guy?
    [Register to see the link]

The previous thread combined with this one leads me to only one suggestion: get out now.

Yup. That guy

Not sure why you're confused. He's been lousy to you from the get go.

Or maybe you're confused about why you choose to put up with his poor treatment.

Do you think I should tell him all this? That his past and the his behavior bothers me

Platinum Member
    Also isn't this an Internet romance and you've only met him a few times? Girl, get yourself a real boyfriend. The Internet is full of jerks like him!

Yea I met him on Tinder. It's a long distance relationship btw ya'll

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Newgirlforever
    Yea I met him on Tinder. It's a long distance relationship btw ya'll
    Just dump this clown already.

Surely this is not your best option?

He's an abusive jerk end this asap. Everyone has deal breakers. Do not try to be politically correct when dating. Do not try to be a rebel or defy parents when dating. If something is a deal breaker, red flag or turn off, it's best to cut your losses. All this info and most of all verbal abuse means you need to cut him off and delete and block him.
    Originally Posted by Newgirlforever
    my boyfriend told me that he once slept with a prostitute and took drugs but that was all before he met me. hearing all this from him makes me so uncomfortable. I can't help but feel negative all the time after he said that.he tells me to shut the f**k up and calls me a bi*ch

You're a virgin, so my guess is you haven't had a lot of long-term relationship experience. You are absolutely right to feel uncomfortable about your boyfriend's past, because it shows you have a huge difference of values. Also, it is never okay for a partner to speak to you like that, even if they say they are joking. Take the advice of people on the forum to end this relationship. Your first big relationship should be with someone local anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice