Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm confused 😕 please help!

Youve answered your own question, he upsets you when he calls you nasty names and tells you to shut up. Thats really disrespectful! Start putting yourself first and walk away to someone who will worship you.

He swears at you, has slept with a prostitute, has done drugs.....what else do you need to know?!!? Dump him. That's one you don't want to take home.

Originally Posted by Newgirlforever
    So we just started dating and it's been a few weeks and we had a argument. So today we didn't get to talk much because I was busy and he was as well but I still made time to call him and I was the last person to text him and also I snapped him. So I thought he was pretty busy cuz tomorrow he's got a wedding to attend to a place far away with his friends and I figured he'd be busy. So I didn't contact him until he did. Later at night he texts me and says that I deliberately didn't text him and got real mad at me. I feel he's got some ego problem. I told him that I thought he was busy packing for tomorrow but he just says he's tired and goes to me, shutting me out. I feel so upset. What do I do. How do I deal with this dude. I love him but I feel this is pretty immature of him to get mad at me for a silly reason. I asked him what's wrong with him and he leaves me on read (on WhatsApp).. Please help me ya'll thanks 😢😢😢😢😭
    The irony of all this is, if you dont end things, you will be that girl a year from now on the healing after breakup forum posting about how heartbroken you are because he left you or how miserible you are with your boyfriend and you dont know what to do and people will convince you hes a narcissist and youre a true victim of all his actions. Its like a slow moving train wreck, I can see it happening.

The reality is, the dudes not boyfriend material, he has his own demons that make him a non option, but your self esteem is so low you are convincing yourself you can ignore or fix these huge red flags. Dont be that girl a year from now, healing from the sting of walking away after 4 months vs healing for the mental toll this relationship will have on you is monumental, do yourself a favor, get out now.

He tells me that he's serious about me

Does this seem like someone who's "serious" about you?
    "Also I just hate it when he tells me to shut the f**k up and calls me a bi*ch (he says he's just kidding but it pisses me off so bad) sometimes he flips me off too "

Is this the love relationship you've always dreamed of?

Do you think I should tell him all this? That his past and the his behavior bothers me
    No. Your silence will convey the message loud and clear.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like an abusive loser. Don't understand why you tolerate this behaviour!

Words are cheap. He's showing you who he is when he disrespects you. Being serious about you doesn't mean he has the right personality or values, and it definitely doesn't make you compatible.

Platinum Member
    So? His actions indicate otherwise. I don't know how much relationship experience you have, but this is not the behaviour of a man who is serious about a woman.

Again, I will ask, surely you have better options that this? You seem to be hanging on because he gives you some attention (albeit quite negative sometimes) and you would rather put up with a jerk than be alone. Correct?

These are just words. His actions say another thing entirley

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice