Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I call him again today?

How did your date go?

It went pretty well!

I was very scared there'd be awkward moments, but that really was no problem at all! We first got something to drink together (which ended up taking much longer than expected because the conversation kept going, haha) and then headed to the zoo. Admittedly, about halfway the day, there was a while in which we both didn't really know what to talk about anymore, but the silences weren't uncomfortable as there was a lot to see. What I've noticed in these moments that the hardest part seems to be finding a topic -- but once the topic is there, conversation flows nicely (and we had some good laughs too!)

Since this is the first time I'm dating someone I never even talked with until effectively 1,5 weeks ago, I'm still a little uncertain about what to expect.. About how well we should be connecting during the first couple of dates. I keep thinking some of the things I said may have sounded clumsy, dumb or silly, and wondering about what impression that would have left on him. I have nothing to use as a reference, as all the past people I went on dates with were people I'd already known for a while beforehand, haha. So that's still making me a little nervous!

But all in all, we both had fun, and he suggested planning a second date soon!

Sounds like you're off to a great start! Have fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice