I ed up.

Heather9

My uncles wife who is terminally ill with cancer is currently on her death bed. My siblings and I haven’t left the families side since this happened 3 days ago. Our cousin was there when event unfolded and is understandably traumatised. Tonight everyone ate dinner and had a drink and then we drove home to get some cloths. Our cousins came with us as they struggle being in the house, they were fairly intoxicated and insisted on driving around listening to music. As we are driving we pull over so one can pea and he jumps a fence and steals a tree. He refuses to leave without it. We get home and the cousins give my 15 year old sister a glass of wine, considering the circumstances we let her have one but they keep giving it to her and she keeps skulling it when we aren’t looking as we try to stop her. We all go to sleep and I woke up an hour ago (3am) to find my uncle and his wife’s best friend who is also her personal nurse assisting her as she vomits. He thinks we are all idiots and were out being heads causing trouble and I feel terrible that he had to give attention to my sister when I should have taken more control. I feel like all the support and help we have tried to give over the last few days is now gone because we have become a burden and I don’t know how to make it up to him or protect his kids when they wake up and realise what has happened. I feel so guilty, this is the last thing anyone needed.

Archived