Im having a hard time getting over my crush

Dadadaisy123

Shes a friend of mine, and inicially i believed the attraction was mutual. But i decided to move on last week.. I know its natural to still have feelings for her, but every now and then i catch myself doing things to impress her, or get her attention/approvoal. To make her notice me. And every time i feel rejected... and also pathetic.... but its hard to lose hope, and to accept shes simply not attracted to me

My last relationship lasted 5 years and ended 10 months ago, so i guess I miss having someone and this crush reopened old wounds

Are you talking to her on a daily basis? Stop that! Lol!

If you decided to move on last week but you are still catching yourself trying to impress her, etc - you are in regular contact with her.

You almost have to treat it like a break up. You can go back to being friends after - but be kind to yourself and give yourself time to move on first...

Did you ever speak to her directly about your feelings? What makes you so sure she doesn't like you as well?

It's not a true friendship, if in the back of your head you want the two of you to develop a romantic relationship. Talk to her directly if you haven't already, and if she doesn't reciprocate your feelings, take some time away from her where you two don't talk.

Archived